shoot. darn it shoot.

waaaaa. i went and saw The Ringer as a prep for the seat 6 tournament i registered for only to find that when i got back the tournament had already been running for an hour.i have a stack of 400 some odd left with the blinds at 100/200. i hit an ace with A10 off and tripled up.next hand i get AJclubs and go all in and get one caller who had KQ off. they hit a queen on the flop and i hit two clubs. i missed an ace or a club to stay in. finished 66 of 147. damn it. i thought it started at 8:30 central not eastern. oh well. i guess i will have to earn my own money to buy in to wpt events. lol. honest to god i didn't try to hellmuth it.

Shoot. Darn it Shoot. Fucking Shoot Yourself.
does anyone else think the whole movie Ringer concept to be absolutly pathetic, i mean even for Knoxville?
South Park did a great show with the same story line a year or 2 ago.

i accidentally posted it three times. (humor) well i had to prepare to play with most of the lurkers on this forum so I had to see how they thought. so i went and saw the ringer. (/humor)you raised my blinds,in broad daylight,you came in out of position and raised my blinds.for those that saw the movie that makes sense. for those that don't understand, don't worry you will get a courage ribbon. because for you it is in the effort not the results.i liked the line "Did you know Christ was a jew?" I about asphysix....couldn't breath i was laughing so hard. i did fall out of my seat.guess i won't be able to be dn's protoge. lol. i will beat sifu daniel's cow and will climb to the top of the waterfall to challenge the master some day. wee oooo. (that's a kung pow enter the fist referance to those that don't know)i need gopher chucks.....a friend asked me over lunch a week or so how long till i see myself at the wsop. i told him two years. so i guess i have a time frame and a horseshoe opening up nearby in march. i know enough right now to realize where holes are in my game. and how i can fix them. yes, there are alot of people trying to climb the poker mountain, but a lot of them seem unaware of strategery needary to get to the plateau. damn it i mean top.i am tired and rambling. just remember, if you can't laugh at yourself, dont worry, i am laughing at you. especially that load that should have been swallowed that posted vulgarity in a response up the chain a bit.

does anyone else think the whole movie Ringer concept to be absolutly pathetic, i mean even for Knoxville?
Too pathetic? for Knoxville? I mean, come on, it's Johnny Knoxville. His career started by running shopping carts into bushes. So, no, not too pathetic for him.
Too pathetic? for Knoxville? I mean, come on, it's Johnny Knoxville. His career started by running shopping carts into bushes. So, no, not too pathetic for him.
ohhh the republican thinks hes better than johnny knoxvilllllle.........kidding