double rivers on the wpt

Have I ever mentioned how bad live coverage is?"4:59--Steve comes in for a raise to $250K. David calls. Flop comes out QJ4 with two hearts. David checks. Steve bets $350 at it. David thinks and moves all in. Steve calls with AQ. David show him KK. RIVER COMES AN ACE. RIVER COMES A QUEEN. David Singer is eliminated in third place and earns $436,200.00 "I hate it when they deal two cards on the river to pwn my pocket kings. I would be pissed if I was David.Ray

I seriously hope you're just pretending to be this stupid. In an effort to get out a timely update, they typed "river" instead of "turn" and for this you feel justified in ripping them up. God forbid anyone make a typo.

I seriously hope you're just pretending to be this stupid. In an effort to get out a timely update, they typed "river" instead of "turn" and for this you feel justified in ripping them up. God forbid anyone make 100 typos minimum in every tournament.
FYP
I seriously hope you're just pretending to be this stupid. In an effort to get out a timely update, they typed "river" instead of "turn" and for this you feel justified in ripping them up. God forbid anyone make a typo.
Turd Ferguson presents: Simple Facts for the Simple PosterRay made a joke.We all knew he was joking.We all hate the live updates.We all appreciate when jokes are made about said live updates.We all like Ray.You suck at life.
i just read a poem about anselm - "the bishop orders his tomb at saint praxed's church" or something by Robert Browning.any relation?oh, and what turd said
Ray, what does TK think about the 50k HORSE event?
I actually haven't talked to him about them yet. I figured I'll make him talk about it in his forums tonight..Btw, as if to prove the joy of live coverage:"WE HAVE A WINNER-------!!!!!!!!!!5:29-- The players see a flop of J92 with two spades. Brook bets $300 into it. Steve makes it $1.2 million to make the bet $1.5 million total. Brook declares all-in. Steve calls. Brook shows KJo. Steve has QTo for open-ended and a backdoor flush draw. This is it folks... Turn is a QUEEN! RIVER is a jack to give brook two pair, but Steve the straight. STEVE PAUL-AMBROSE WINS THE 2006 POKERSTARS CARIBBEAN ADVENTURE, EARNING $1,363,100.00 and a $25,000 WPT Championship seat! "QT with j92qj is a straight how? WPT is def rigged. They just ripped Brook's trips out of all the money.The next part is for anselm:SWRay
Turd Ferguson presents: Simple Facts for the Simple PosterRay made a joke.We all knew he was joking.We all hate the live updates.We all appreciate when jokes are made about said live updates.We all like Ray.You suck at life.
well said !
PWNED
well said !
Thanks. I'm thinking of making this a running theme. Stay tuned for next week's issue of Turd Ferguson Presents: Simple Facts for the Simple Poster.