25k heads up who do you play ?

I guess it would be Forrest bc it isn't stud. I would be crushed by all , butI definitley think that my best bet would be Forrest.

I guess it would be Forrest bc it isn't stud. I would be crushed by all , butI definitley think that my best bet would be Forrest.
Exactly, Hold 'em is Forrest's 2nd or 3rd best game, maybe even further back than that. Everyone else is too dangerous in that game.

I like Ted. In games I've seen him play, he isn't much for talk and doesn't seem agitated by it. He's a cool cucumber and a loose cannon, a gambling machine. I don't like my odds against him, but I think it would be a pretty quiet game. I don't like someone that just wont shut up. I think Phil would be like that.

tough question. it would be hard to assess who i would have the best chance against (maybe lederer?)i guess i would go with daniel because it would probably be the most light hearted game and he would probably be the most fun to chat with while playing

picking the national heads up champ to go heads up against?...i dont think i would make the same choice as the OP.
as another post said....mostly for entertainment value!!big 2/7 os bluff first hand put em on tilt :twisted:
picking the national heads up champ to go heads up against?...i dont think i would make the same choice as the OP.
as another post said....mostly for entertainment value!!big 2/7 os bluff first hand put em on tilt :twisted:
good point. :club:

I'm assumingthat this isn't my 25k, but I voted for Doyle...just for the sheer bragging rights of it. I know I'll get crushed, but I'd get a lesson from one of the greatest (arguably...let's not start ok?) players that ever lived. Plus, you could get him to tell you all his great old road gambling stories...that would be awesome.

I'm assumingthat this isn't my 25k, but I voted for Doyle...just for the sheer bragging rights of it. I know I'll get crushed, but I'd get a lesson from one of the greatest (arguably...let's not start ok?) players that ever lived. Plus, you could get him to tell you all his great old road gambling stories...that would be awesome.
Hard to disagree with Doyle being the greatest player ever..lets see Ivey..Negreanu...etc...in 25 years!!then we will have a good thread to start!!