turd ferguson can kiss my ass

Last week I posted a link to the Chuck Norris Random Fact Generator. Turd replied with:

Hi. I'm three weeks ago. Have we met?
I am now happy to report that I sent the link to all of my friends, one of whom is a producer of The Big Idea (CNBC talk show with Donny Deutsch). As luck would have it, The Man himself was a guest of the show last night. Because of my email, Donny asked Chuck about the Web site (including my favorite quote in my sig) and they discussed it for a few minutes.Suck on that, Turd. Let this be a lesson to all of you not to cross me unless you want to be shown up on national television.
Last week I posted a link to the Chuck Norris Random Fact Generator.  Turd replied with:
Hi. I'm three weeks ago. Have we met?
I am now happy to report that I sent the link to all of my friends, one of whom is a producer of The Big Idea (CNBC talk show with Donny Deutsch). As luck would have it, The Man himself was a guest of the show last night. Because of my email, Donny asked Chuck about the Web site (including my favorite quote in my sig) and they discussed it for a few minutes.Suck on that, Turd. Let this be a lesson to all of you not to cross me unless you want to be shown up on national television.
Blah Blah Blah that show sucks, who cares, insert name drop here. They discussed my rash on the Sunday Night Sex Show for almost a full hour.
BAHAHAHAHAHA!!! When I first saw this I thought it was some newb who I had pissed off. I :club: you Matt.
Same here, big guy.
Hate to say it, but Chuck Norris is a puss. Jackie Chan would make him look like John Norris.
Congratulations, you just signed your death warrant. I would say Chuck will hunt you down within the next 12 hours.
BAHAHAHAHAHA!!! When I first saw this I thought it was some newb who I had pissed off. I :club: you Matt.
Same here, big guy.
Hate to say it, but Chuck Norris is a puss. Jackie Chan would make him look like John Norris.
Congratulations, you just signed your death warrant. I would say Chuck will hunt you down within the next 12 hours.
I love how you made this post immediately after realizing that the forum filter does not censor the word "ass."
That "kiss my ass" extends to anyone who lives in Cambridge... regardless of what country.
I suppose i could but you might get the rash. :club:
Same here, big guy.
I love how you made this post immediately after realizing that the forum filter does not censor the word "ass."
You're welcome.
Same here, big guy.
You're welcome.
Always quick to take credit aren't we Mr. Mexico? As if you don't get your fair share of attention around here. Anyway, props to you homeslice.
  • 2 months later...
That "kiss my ***" extends to anyone who lives in Cambridge... regardless of what country.
Luckily I live in Watertown
I am now happy to report that I sent the link to all of my friends, one of whom is a producer of The Big Idea (CNBC talk show with Donny Deutsch). As luck would have it, The Man himself was a guest of the show last night. Because of my email, Donny asked Chuck about the Web site (including my favorite quote in my sig) and they discussed it for a few minutes.Suck on that, Turd. Let this be a lesson to all of you not to cross me unless you want to be shown up on national television.Blah Blah Blah that show sucks, who cares, insert name drop here. They discussed my rash on the Sunday Night Sex Show for almost a full hour.
Name dropping is only allowed in Daniel's blog