just not my poker room...

I believe that some sites are better than others. I believe that some people have better luck/cards/whatever at some sites than others. FCP is just not my site.This number may be a little high, but very close. About 70-80% of the time I get my money in with the best hand, I get sucked out on. I know that in the long run, I should be a winning player. I don't have the bankroll to last that long with these odds on this site. Last night in a pot limit hold em ring game was the last straw. I get AA and bet the pot, the flop comes Q high and I bet the pot which is actually all in and I get called by a Q-8 offsuit garbage hand...turns a blank and the river is a Q. This is just the latest one as it has happened entirely too often on this website to me. I will continue to play my last $1.70 at the micros and if I am able to build a bankroll from this then fine. I will not reload and the only events I will play here in the future is the charter member freerolls. I refuse to pad the the pockets of donkeys.I do not believe that any sites are 'rigged' or any other such nonsense. I do believe however that some sites just don't work for some. And FCP just doesn't work for me. Call it luck/aura/karma/whatever...just not for me.

This is the thing with online poker. There is always a few that will play to the River nomatter what they started with. Players who start with a K5o and play it to the end in hopes of picking up another K. It's foolish play but I've been beaten out on the River enough times by these weak starting hands to be a little more cautious about my game. If I find myself swimming with fishes I tighten up, never bluff, and call when really I should raise. Usually a maniac may win a few big pots but eventually they go bust. you just gotta out last them.On a side note sometimes in PL I'll play a 34(s) in late position or a 96(s) in any position to mix up my game as well i know that nobody is expecting someone to play these kinda hands. The former hand 96(s) won me a huge pot recently as I had a FH by the turn.

Obviously variances are high with micro and small stakes poker, If you had the correct BR then taking some hits shouldn't really effect your roll or anything that significant. However, I think table selection is clutch. I like playing in nothing lower than 45% to the flop with big pots. I may have to wait for the table because of the big pots but when I get my seat I like to stay tight. Not even super tight, These people have no sense of position and what correct plays from certain positions are. If I get dealt something decent I have my standard raise 3xbb and I'll go from there. If I get outdrawn I'll show what I had and if I don't get called I'll show it to improve table image with clowns. You really have to stress your table image because most of these dudes aren't even paying attention.Eventually I'll hit stick shift and change up gears, Occasionally getting in pots in position with raggy hands (69, T7,J5) preferably suited. I've found that these dudes seriously overplay small 2 pairs and such vs players they are perceiving as tight. These raggy hands when played right get paid off big. Just a lil tip.

I have been playing at another site with full in its name. I agree some sites don't work for some people. heres what happnd to me. I played 1500 hands of $.25/.50 nlhe and had AA 3 times and floped sets twice with any pocket pair. 2 flushes with suited Aces 3 ak suited never saw an ace or king. in fact I only had 10 hands with an ace suited to a card 10 or higher. Its a bad run for shure but we all have our bad sites.