biggest rush you've ever been on...

I'm curious what the biggest rush of cards everyone's ever been on. I'm currently in my biggest right now! I do some sports betting through sportfanatik.com and they also have a poker program, so about a week ago I decided to throw $60 on there and see what came of it. I've simply been playing .5/1 NL and in about a week i've turned the $60 into $1,000! The play there is pretty soft and I've learned that if you fast play every big hand, you'll get paid off big about 75% of the time. ANYWAYS...back to the point of the post...I'm just curious what everyone elses big rush has consisted of and where it was at. Share away.Freak

I gotta agree with Freak here. This is certainly related to poker and is just as interesting as a lot of threads.Even though I don't have four numbers in my post count, I've been a member of the forum since December, 2004 and few days go by where I don't log on and check it out, so I've been around long enough spout on the appropriateness of a thread... I think...Anyway, the biggest rush I've ever been on was a long time ago at the California clubs, a lot of the ones aren't even there any more. But in those days I was playing $5/$10 raise blind draw with a kill - only draw poker was legal in California. I had a great few days where I won around $4000.00 playing and then capped it off by winning the bad beat jackpot - my 64 beaten by a wheel. It funded my training for my airplane instrument rating.Next?

I won about $1100 in one weekend in september multitabling $.50/$1 NL Holdem on Interpoker/Paradise/and Empire, During the 23 hour run I collected $300 in bonuses and won $800.I went out purchased a 21' LCD flat screen monitor with those winnings and have been on a good roll ever since, although i havent come close to making that much over a two day span.

I'm curious what the biggest rush of cards everyone's ever been on. I'm currently in my biggest right now! I do some sports betting through sportfanatik.com and they also have a poker program, so about a week ago I decided to throw $60 on there and see what came of it. I've simply been playing .5/1 NL and in about a week i've turned the $60 into $1,000! The play there is pretty soft and I've learned that if you fast play every big hand, you'll get paid off big about 75% of the time. ANYWAYS...back to the point of the post...I'm just curious what everyone elses big rush has consisted of and where it was at. Share away.Freak
No offense but the statement in bold does come off a little strong like advertising when you first read the thread and we have had tons of other threads with the same cathcy tune. If thats not the intention, you have my apology. Other than that Congrats, and Good Luck.
No offense but the statement in bold does come off a little strong like advertising when you first read the thread and we have had tons of other threads with the same cathcy tune. If thats not the intention, you have my apology. Other than that Congrats, and Good Luck.
Huh. Now that I read it with your jaundiced eye, I'm a little suspicious. But it's still not such a bad thread, imho. And I'm not thinking of logging on and opening an account at brandxxxsportsbetting.com.

Well I have had a couple, $60,000 in 2 weeks playing 100/200 once. $45,000 from Dec. 12th - Jan. 5th or something like that.But I dropped $22k in the last 3 days, so it swings back the other way sometimes. What can you do...

Huh. Now that I read it with your jaundiced eye, I'm a little suspicious. But it's still not such a bad thread, imho. And I'm not thinking of logging on and opening an account at brandxxxsportsbetting.com.
Yah, i see how it could come off that way, but I promise it's not. Just interested to hear some stories.
I can't believe more people didnt think this was spamming, I would have to agree with chaos' first assumption. But good run and good luck. How's the sports betting goin though?
Maybe it was just me who didn't think it was spamming - I've always been a bit naive and gullible. :oops:
Anyway, the biggest rush I've ever been on was a long time ago at the California clubs, a lot of the ones aren't even there any more. But in those days I was playing $5/$10 raise blind draw with a kill - only draw poker was legal in California. I had a great few days where I won around $4000.00 playing and then capped it off by winning the bad beat jackpot - my 64 beaten by a wheel. It funded my training for my airplane instrument rating.
.... Tritz is that you?Ray
I drank 5 Mtn Dews in an hour once.
HAH! You wish you were cool, I once drank 8 red bulls in less than 7 minutes.The original bet was supposed to be 10 in ten minutes, but after I drank 8 and I still had 3:30 left, a paramedic who was also at the party where I made this bet stopped me saying he didn't want to have to revive me after my heart stopped.The strange thing was I didn't feel any different after I drank all of those. Methinks I drink a little too much caffiene.