Poker room sounds a bit irritating.

Well I've played on numerous poker sites/rooms. I can accept that the FPC isn't a very sharp looking room, perhaps the worst looking of all the rooms I've played, but what really irritates me is the audio sounds of the poker room. Really it sounds like someone walking slowly across a floor covered in potato chips. "Crunch, crunch, crunch." The other table sounds are none too pleasant either. Maybe it's just me, but I can't imagine playing a room and concentrating on my game with all that "crunch, crumch, crunch" going on.My 2c (SB).

Did you have any luck with customizing the WAV's? I messed around with P-Stars once trying to customize their GIF background. It worked until I shut the program down and restarted it. Apparently they run a checksum against the program files and it auto-updated itself.

Did you have any luck with customizing the WAV's? I messed around with P-Stars once trying to customize their GIF background. It worked until I shut the program down and restarted it. Apparently they run a checksum against the program files and it auto-updated itself.
I have the same problem with PS. If anyone knows how t do this let me know please.
Actually the downloadable FCP sounds fine. It's the Java based one on sight that sounds terrible. Needless to say I downloaded.
The java site for Pacific is the same way. Sounds like potato chips there too...lol