I have AdAc on the button.UTG lijmps, folded to me, I raise, he thre-bets I cap.Flop 2s 7c 9sHe bets, I call.Turn 2s 7c 9s 4sHe bets I call.River 2s 7c 9s 4s 6sHe bets, I call.Should I fold the turn?good luck.

IF the turn is a brick ur losing money...... right or wrong??are we more concerned about losing bets or winning them??It's heads up, How often are we really ahead on this flop heads up?More than 50%?Seems unlikely. Plus. He might have a set and three-bet.good luck.

you weere waitng for the turn..then once 3 flush came, you figured why Raise and fold a worse hand or get 3-bet, and maybe fold the best hand...again on river, you wtill cant raise..I dont seee this as real looney,,..shoud that scare me?

Huh?I guess you're thinking what hands will he lead into a pf capper with.AAKK9977Maybe QQ/JJ/AsKs-AsJsSeems to me like you're slightly ahead on the flop.Were you planning to raise a non spade turn?I don't see how you can possibly fold this turn. Is this hand a joke? Please explain what you were thinking.

you weere waitng for the turn
if you are waiting for the turn, then you should raise the turn regardless of what comes offif you are scared of a good number of turn cards, then go ahead and raise the flop
you weere waitng for the turn
if you are waiting for the turn, then you should raise the turn regardless of what comes offif you are scared of a good number of turn cards, then go ahead and raise the flop
Scare cards represented 1/4 of the deck.I think you can wait.I'm pretending this is serious, so I'm trying to rationalize!