How often does this happen? I have been playing there for about 2 months and have not seen it yet?
I think this is like 3rd time in about 2 years. Not that often.Since the last big one when they suddenly got an influx of new players this is the first time.
How often does this happen? I have been playing there for about 2 months and have not seen it yet?
since the airing of the WSOP theyve seen a huge increase in traffic, and its my guess that theyre ill prepared for it right now... it never happened before but over the last few months theyve been crashing a lot... they need to upgrade their server or theyre going to lose out on all that business

29. Occasionally, due to technical difficulties, a tournament may be cancelled while in progress. If all remaining players are in the money at the time the tournament is suspended, and subsequently cancelled, the players will be ranked according to their chip count, and paid according to the payout schedule. Any players eliminated prior to the suspension will not be affected as their prizes will already have been awarded. If a tournament has more players remaining than are to be paid out for the tournament, all players, including those already eliminated, shall receive a full refund of their buy-ins and fees.http://fulltiltpoker.com/tourRules.php

29. Occasionally, due to technical difficulties, a tournament may be cancelled while in progress. If all remaining players are in the money at the time the tournament is suspended, and subsequently cancelled, the players will be ranked according to their chip count, and paid according to the payout schedule. Any players eliminated prior to the suspension will not be affected as their prizes will already have been awarded. If a tournament has more players remaining than are to be paid out for the tournament, all players, including those already eliminated, shall receive a full refund of their buy-ins and fees.http://fulltiltpoker.com/tourRules.php
Thanks!
I had 99 in cash game and was in SB with QT and was about to make an all in against the shorter stacked BB.What if the tourneys weren't in the money yet?
Umm... you are lucky it froze then.
Why you say that? I hope not bec you think my all in with QT is a bad play?But do you know what happens if there were 14 left and only 7 get paid?
I hope you don't think it's a good play.
You must be kidding, what would you do then? folded around to you blinds are 200/400 with 50ante you have 4000 in chips and BB has 2400?
you said you were in a cash game... I assume that is why he thinks it's a bad play.

YESSIR, SIGNED UP FOR THE 5+.50 AND WHEN NO ONE ELSE SIGNED UP FOR ABOUT 20 MINUTES I KNEW SOMETHING WAS UP....DAMN I JUTS HOPE THE 200k GUARANTEED WASN'T AFFECTED BY THIS. AND ALOS I WANT MY 5.50 BACK HAS ANYONE HAD A SIMILAR EXPERIENCE EVER?

I had 99 in cash game and was in SB with QT and was about to make an all in against the shorter stacked BB.What if the tourneys weren't in the money yet?
Why you say that? I hope not bec you think my all in with QT is a bad play?But do you know what happens if there were 14 left and only 7 get paid?
You must be kidding, what would you do then? folded around to you blinds are 200/400 with 50ante you have 4000 in chips and BB has 2400?
you said you were in a cash game... I assume that is why he thinks it's a bad play.
You're right.
YESSIR, SIGNED UP FOR THE 5+.50 AND WHEN NO ONE ELSE SIGNED UP FOR ABOUT 20 MINUTES I KNEW SOMETHING WAS UP....DAMN I JUTS HOPE THE 200k GUARANTEED WASN'T AFFECTED BY THIS. AND ALOS I WANT MY 5.50 BACK HAS ANYONE HAD A SIMILAR EXPERIENCE EVER?
i picture a guy in a soiled wifebeater and a pack of winstons yelling incoherently..... like on Cops.
i picture a guy in a soiled wifebeater and a pack of winstons yelling incoherently..... like on Cops.
ROFLMAO, THAT 5.50 IS A PACK OF CIGARETTES!! HAHAHA
You're right.
Sorry, the 99 was in a cash game the QT in a tourney. Phew makes sense now :-)
YEAH WELL SHE STARTED SASSIN ME SO I SMACKED HER UP A BIT I MEAN WHAT THE HELL WAS I SUPPOSED TO DO? YOU WANT TA TELL ME WHEN YO WOMAN TALKS BACK TO YA YOU DON'T HIT HER? WHAT THE HELL KINDA COUNTRY IS THIS, MAN, YOU COPS AINT SO TOUGH IM GONNA WHOOP ALL YALL ASSES!

I am in 8th place in $200k tourney. Just laid down QQ the hand before after spending $25k vs flopped A raiser. I was in 5th before that and 3rd a few hands before that. If they are cancelling it they should tell me so I can go to bed. PP didn't tell me for 20 hours once. Big embarassment for them to tell how this tourney was won. I say pay 10th and worse their spots and play later final table with current stacks. I was on a roll.

I am in 8th place in $200k tourney. Just laid down QQ the hand before after spending $25k vs flopped A raiser. I was in 5th before that and 3rd a few hands before that. If they are cancelling it they should tell me so I can go to bed. PP didn't tell me for 20 hours once. Big embarassment for them to tell how this tourney was won. I say pay 10th and worse their spots and play later final table with current stacks. I was on a roll.
Did they get back to you yet on this? I'm curious to find out how they handled the 200k freezing up... lot of money on the line there.
Did they get back to you yet on this? I'm curious to find out how they handled the 200k freezing up... lot of money on the line there.
+1. All I know is that if I was the guy on top, there would have been a nice party at my pad last night. What was first? 60k? Not bad for not even winning, technically. I like scarfire's suggestion though. Let the top 9 go at it with there current chip counts, the only thing is it isn't really fair, maybe the top 27? Why not just have the top 50 go at it again, would a poker site like full tilt have the capabilities?