best place for online limit hold'em

What is the best place for online limit hold'em.The thing I'm really looking for is a low rake. Does stars have a heads up limit table where the only rake is an entry fee? I thought I remembered seeing that somewhere. It just sucks playing a HU 2/4 game for an hour and have over 50 bucks taken off the table in an hour (25% of the total buy ins).Thanks,

What is the best place for online limit holdum.The thing I'm really looking for is a low rake. Does stars have a heads up limit table where the only rake is an entry fee? I thought I remembered seeing that somewhere. It just sucks playing a HU 2/4 game for an hour and have over 50 bucks taken off the table in an hour (25% of the total buy ins).Thanks,
I really would normally respond seriously, but I'm sorry, I couldn't read past that point.
What is the best place for online limit holdum.The thing I'm really looking for is a low rake. Does stars have a heads up limit table where the only rake is an entry fee? I thought I remembered seeing that somewhere. It just sucks playing a HU 2/4 game for an hour and have over 50 bucks taken off the table in an hour (25% of the total buy ins).Thanks,
thats called a sit n go :roll:
I really would normally respond seriously, but I'm sorry, I couldn't read past that point.
Sorry it was a typo. Thanks for all your help.
:club: