HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!Had to get that in there. Now, I suffer from a similar addiction to Daniel. I have been watching 24 since season 1 and own all 4 DVD sets, can't wait for season 5 to start Jan. 15. I hope David Palmer can make it through this season, and most of all I hope Jack's daughter(elisha cuthbert) makes a triumphant return and then gets kidnapped again. Honestly, she was the reason I first watched the show but after like three episodes you literally can't stop. I did almost watch all 24 episodes of season 1 in a 24 hour period, but it was more like 48. Still, it was a wild ride. Season 1 has to be the beast season, followed by seasons 4, 2, and 3. Season 3 started ok but quickly fell apart, so in Season 4, they had to have extra action, 4 subplots, and a slew of surprises. Look for more of the same during this upcoming season. Jack Bauer is the man, and Tony just has a presence of CTU around him.GO 24!

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!Had to get that in there. Now, I suffer from a similar addiction to Daniel. I have been watching 24 since season 1 and own all 4 DVD sets, can't wait for season 5 to start Jan. 15. I hope David Palmer can make it through this season, and most of all I hope Jack's daughter(elisha cuthbert) makes a triumphant return and then gets kidnapped again. Honestly, she was the reason I first watched the show but after like three episodes you literally can't stop. I did almost watch all 24 episodes of season 1 in a 24 hour period, but it was more like 48. Still, it was a wild ride. Season 1 has to be the beast season, followed by seasons 4, 2, and 3. Season 3 started ok but quickly fell apart, so in Season 4, they had to have extra action, 4 subplots, and a slew of surprises. Look for more of the same during this upcoming season. Jack Bauer is the man, and Tony just has a presence of CTU around him.GO 24!
Cuthbert will not be back for the next season. Sorry to disappoint.

yeh I figured she wouldn't be with all her movie projects and money getting thrown at her, why would she return to such a stressful show for less money? It did give her the start she needed in the bigtime, which led to Old School, maybe she owes 24 one guest episode, or 4.

Cuthbert will not be back for the next season. Sorry to disappoint.
I've read differently.
yeh I figured she wouldn't be with all her movie projects and money getting thrown at her, why would she return to such a stressful show for less money? It did give her the start she needed in the bigtime, which led to Old School, maybe she owes 24 one guest episode, or 4.
I've read differently.
It would appear that you are both right. It was just publicized that she agreed two days ago to do 4 shows this season. I apologize for not being current enough. :-)

Well, it seems my musings may have been correct. I did some research and she may be appearing during episodes 7-10. I'm sure she'll die so they'll never have to bring her back lol. jk. From moviehole.net"Sounds like Jack Bauer better stock up on paracetamol. According to TV Guide, Elisha Cuthbert has agreed to reprise her role as Bauer’s (Kiefer Sutherland) spunky but slightly-troublesome offspring in a multi-episode arc in the next season of “24”.Cuthbert, who left the series at the end of the second season to pursue a film career, won’t be joined by her on-screen husband, Chase (James Badge Dale) in the episodes, says the site. (His fate will be explained though).Though it’s unsure why Kimmy B’s going to be back in town, she’s apparently going to discover Daddy faked his death and she’s not happy she wasted those tears for nothing. The IMDB lists Cuthbert’s episodes as episodes 5.7 – 5.10.Some of the other faces coming to "24" next season - besides the ones we all know about, like Connie Britton and Sean Astin - include "Starship Troopers 2" babe Sandrine Holt, Oleg Taktarov ["15 Minutes"], Matt Battaglia ["Showgirls"], Denis Arndt ["L.A Law"], Sabrina Lloyd ["Numbers"] and Jonah Lotan ["NY-LON"]."

I've been hooked on 24 since the first series aired on the BBC but funnily enough I think it was probably the weakest of the series. As for Cuthbert being gone, I don't care, she was always pointless.

Well, it seems my musings may have been correct. I did some research and she may be appearing during episodes 7-10. I'm sure she'll die so they'll never have to bring her back lol. jk. From moviehole.net"Sounds like Jack Bauer better stock up on paracetamol. According to TV Guide, Elisha Cuthbert has agreed to reprise her role as Bauer’s (Kiefer Sutherland) spunky but slightly-troublesome offspring in a multi-episode arc in the next season of “24”.Cuthbert, who left the series at the end of the second season to pursue a film career, won’t be joined by her on-screen husband, Chase (James Badge Dale) in the episodes, says the site. (His fate will be explained though).Though it’s unsure why Kimmy B’s going to be back in town, she’s apparently going to discover Daddy faked his death and she’s not happy she wasted those tears for nothing. The IMDB lists Cuthbert’s episodes as episodes 5.7 – 5.10.Some of the other faces coming to "24" next season - besides the ones we all know about, like Connie Britton and Sean Astin - include "Starship Troopers 2" babe Sandrine Holt, Oleg Taktarov ["15 Minutes"], Matt Battaglia ["Showgirls"], Denis Arndt ["L.A Law"], Sabrina Lloyd ["Numbers"] and Jonah Lotan ["NY-LON"]."
TV Guide is even messing up? Kim worked at CTU during season 3. It's the only season featuring Chase. I love seeing the preview for next Sunday's opener. "The first 10 minutes will change everything>" Boooooooooing

love this show, DN where you been man? You got three more seasons to watch in a week to catch up.Haven't missed one yet, though i tape them and watch them later the night they originally broadcast because i cant sit through the commercials.Cant wait for this season to startSPOILER ALERT FOR SEASON 5, SKIP TO NEXT POST IF YOU DONT WANT ITon imdb, when they starting filming season 5, one of the bad guys from season 1, Rick the guy that went on a "date" with Kim and kidnapped her was listed in the cast credits for season 5. He was credited as playing Rick Almeida. Zoinks, a relative of Tony???? He hasn't been seen since season 1, so is he back as a badguy? also, his credit for season 5 disappeared from imdb within a week, so either its supposed to be a surprise, or a wiseguy from imdb put it up there to screw with us. skunks

you've got it all wrong, dude... season 4 is the best followed by 1, 2 and then 3...

ATTENTION: DANIAL NEGREANU This is a warning for Danial! If you dont want to go through what you went through with 24 again, then dont buy season one of LOST. If you do be prepared to loose about 30 hours of your life again, trust me if 24 held you prisoner for that long then you wont stand a chance against LOST.

24 is the best drama show that's ever aired on Network TV. Lost is an ok show, but nowhere near as addicting. Think of caffeine compared to coke, or vicodin compared to heroin(sw), and that is Lost compared to 24. Just watch next Sunday and see for yourself.

Yo Daniel,24 is the best freaking show on TV - it is my absolute favorite show! I didn't start watching it until Season 2 came out, and when it went on hiatus, I went out and bought Season 1 and watched it almost all the way through in one session.I'm glad that they changed the format of the show last year. Well, not really the format, just the way they air it. Now they don't start until January, but they start out with a 2-day, 4-hour premiere and show a new episode every Monday until it's over. No more 3-4 weeks off between episodes!In case you didn't know, here are a few more additions for Season 5: - Jean Smart plays the First Lady, President Logan's wife - Sean Astin plays a CTU boss (yes, Samwise Gamgee is on 24!) - Peter Weller (that's right, Robocop!) plays a mentor to Jack Bauer - Michelle and Tony are married again and are both back on the show - Chloe and Edgar are both also back (I hope they hook up this season) - The bad guy this time is none other than Julian Sands.I absolutely cannot WAIT until Sunday night. I'm going to be glued to my TV.And since I mentioned Lost, this is my 2nd favorite TV show. I didn't watch it last season, and when Lost when on hiatus for the holidays, I rented half of Season 1 and watched it, and I got Season 1 on DVD for Christmas (the best gift I got this year) and finished watching it. It starts back up this week and I'm looking forward to it as well.Clint