what do i do? hate this...

Ultimate Bet 1/2 Hold'em (9 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cxPreflop: Hero is MP3 with K:heart:, K:club:. UTG+1 raises, UTG+1 calls.Flop: (7.50 SB) 9:heart:, 7:heart:, 5:spade: (3 players)UTG+1 checks, Hero bets, UTG+1 calls.Turn: (4.75 BB) A:diamond: (3 players)UTG+1 betsNo solid reads, haven't been at the table long, but I know he isn't a rock.

Yeah, given the way things have played out, I'm pretty sure he has an ace. Given that you're looking at spending at least 2BB to get to showdown from here (I'm presuming he'll lead the river as well), this is a pretty easy fold in this spot.

given the realtively small pot and his UTG raise, I fold here. (or I'd like to think I could)Perhaps a raise/fold line can be incorparated sometimes.A stronger Ace migh c/r here..it it suspicious, but you get 3.4:1 to call down, so usually I fold and observe him** read replies ***

I raised, with the intention of folding to a 3-bet and checking behind on the river. Folding may have been the best play in hindsight. He 3-bet and I folded.

I don't think this is a good spot to raise/fold.I think a lot of weak aces are leading here and calling down. If your raise/fold is called, do you check behind or fire again UI on the river?I think folding is fine for the donkbet in this small pot by the way.

If he calls my raise on the turn, I check behind on the river UI.Though I still think folding was probably better.