paul phillips

okay then. forget about being a Christian. the guy is an idiot. he likes to tell you how he is correct about everything, and everyone else is wrong. and then try to prove it to you. does anyone agree with me? the guy is a complete idiot. what makes you think he is so smart?
yeah. i hate those people who try to prove that they are right and everyone else is wrong. some of those people even send their friends on planes/boats/bicycles to other countries to argue with the natives.
  • Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

youd be wrong. my IQ is 165
High IQ & Genius IQGenius IQ is generally considered to begin around 140 to 145, representing ~.25% of the population (1 in 400). Here's a rough guide:115-124 - Above average (e.g., university students) 125-134 - Gifted (e.g., post-graduate students) 135-144 - Highly gifted (e.g., intellectuals) 145-154 - Genius (e.g., professors) 155-164 - Genius (e.g., Nobel Prize winners) 165-179 - High genius 180-200 - Highest genius >200 - "Unmeasurable genius" More notes on High IQ and Genius IQ:Einstein was considered to "only" have an IQ of about 160. Mensa is a society for people with high IQ, in the top 2% (1 in 50). Congrats. How's the Menza crowd treating you?
Any Christians on here? Nothing to do with what we have been talking about, just a question?
I'm what I would consider a believing and fairly devout Christian -- and I love Paul and his blog.Do I think that Paul has it out for Christians to a degree? Sure. But no more than most Christians seem to have it out for atheists and agnostics, as if the atheist's lack of faith was somehow injurious to what the Christian believes. Same deal here -- if it amuses Paul to jump and down about all the perceived illogicality of religious faith, then that's his barbeque. He's generally pretty funny when he does it -- because he's smart and cutting (which are two qualities I like in people).Paul's aggressive proselytizing for his atheism is no more offensive to me than the evangelical nutballs who ask people in the first three minutes of knowing them if they have a personal relationship with Jesus. It's just what passionate people do. As long as they're decent to people with different beliefs than their own and treat people with respect, I don't care what they believe. And, by all accounts, Paul is apprently seen as a decent guy by most who know him.I have, from time to time, been a little irritated by some of the anti-religious, anti-Christian banter I read on this forum. But that isn't because I feel offended as a Christian. It's because many of the people who are standing on the anti-Christian soapbox are intolerant morons themselves. I'd be irritated with them if they were picking on dog catchers, Irish people, or four-wheel drives, because I don't think they have the intellectual competence to judge anything other than themselves.The bottom line is this (in my typically over-long post) -- being intolerant about other people's perceived intolerance is just silly and stupid. As long as a person's beliefs aren't directly injurious to others, or personally directed and perjorative, no one's opinions or passions are going to hurt anyone else.As for Paul being a tough guy to like sometimes... I will grant you that Paul doesn't appear to suffer fools gladly and can be arrogant. But many who know me would say those are some of MY less charming personality traits as well, so who am I to blow against the wind?
do u have a link for that iq test dreamcaster the ones i have taken only go up to 180
you broke teh test!!while online tests can give approximately correct scores, i think they produce more accurate results for people in the center of the distribution and less accurate results for people either the right or the left tails of the distribution. so people who are really dumb or really smart won't get an accurate reading from an IQ test that is designed to test the average range of intelligence.better IQ tests are administered by trained professionals. they take much longer and have more varied problems than online tests. one such widely-used test is the Stanford-Binet test.
next pointyou are an idiot also
OOOO clever one. Suggestion, don't write anything when you are upset because you only make yourself sound like a bitter fool. This thread is stupid. You should cut your losses and move on. Wait, am I starting to sound like I know everything... kinda like PP? Sorry bout that (sw).
I guess i should go out and take this stanford-binet test
Don't do that. You'll just find out that your true IQ is somewhere around 115. It would be better to assume online tests are accurate and keep thinking that you are a genius.

youd be wrong. my IQ is 165We can't verify your statement, though we can infer that you are an insecure individual for feeling the need to claim a genius-level IQ in a public poker forum.Your statement has absolutely no relevance to the topic at hand. Thanks for coming out - hope you manage to overcome your immaturity in time.

Has anyone else heard Kevin Federline's new song? It is really really bad. www.kevinfederline.com
I thought you liked it. You had it blasting in your car when you visited Toronto not too long ago. As I understand it was a leaked illegal copy, you must be a fan. :club::D
Has anyone else heard Kevin Federline's new song? It is really really bad. www.kevinfederline.com
I thought you liked it. You had it blasting in your car when you visited Toronto not too long ago. As I understand it was a leaked illegal copy, you must be a fan. :club::D
That is such a lie. I was listening to the Spice Girls at that time. They put out the hits. Seriously, though if you haven't clicked the KFed link yet you have to see the flash opening. "KEEP MESSIN WIT MY FAMILY AND YOUR THRU"that is the hot fire right there.
youd be wrong. my IQ is 165We can't verify your statement, though we can infer that you are an insecure individual for feeling the need to claim a genius-level IQ in a public poker forum.Your statement has absolutely no relevance to the topic at hand. Thanks for coming out - hope you manage to overcome your immaturity in time.
Has anyone else here met an inordinate number of people with IQ's above 130?

My notes on Paul Phillips...--- seems very intelligent--- comes across as an arrogant and pompous ass sometimes--- claims to be an excellent Scrabble player (I believe him)--- has a lot of money--- I get the impression he's very, very intelligent--- one child (daughter)--- extremely intelligent guy--- low tolerance for stupidity--- rich

I never ever trust people to be intelligent when they claim they have a high IQ. Nobody understands how IQ tests work anyway.The idea is that the intelligence within the population of humanity is a bell-shaped curve with a mean of 100 and a standard deviation of 10. So if you have an IQ between 140 and 160, you are bordering on having a mutated brain, you're so rare. Z-scores of 4 are highly uncommon, and 6 is on the order of .001%.IQ tests for kids are based on age. Having an IQ of 160 at the age of 6 just means your intelligence level is closer to a 10-year old, or something like that.

I took an IQ test online and scored a 138. This is obviously flawwed because I am no where near that smart.Actually, I'd say borderline retarded.

Since the "Christians" are a part of this thread I would like to ask a question thats not really related to Paul Phillips. But it is something that his been bugging me for years:When Kurt Warner is interviewed after a good game, and he immediately gives praise to his Lord and Savior for such a stellar game, giving the Lord all of the credit I would like to know what exactly the Lord had against the defense of his opponent on that day? Are they non-believers? Is Warner a better Christian than the defensive backfield of the Falcons? Somebody please clear this up. Thanks.