paul phillips

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

let my get this correct. being rich equals being smart? are you sure about that? when i think of the NBA, i think smart.
no, PP is smart because he used his intelligence to earn that money.
i can't have an opinion? i'm a Christian, but i think alot of people are idiots or strange or weird. Christians can't think that?
I'm no bible thumper, but I do remember "Judge not lest you be judged yourself".That said, you're an idiot.Next.

Ok I'm quoting all of kelsey's posts in this thread

Anyone read his "journal"? I have zero repect for the guy. Maybe it is because I am a Christian. He sure comes across as an expert on every topic in the world. To me he seems like a very lonely, lost person.
I do read his journal, and I have a lot of respect for him. He's a bit smug, yes, but he seems like an intelligent person who has made a lot of money, and is just enjoying life. He's a very good family man from what I've heard.
i can't have an opinion? i'm a Christian, but i think alot of people are idiots or strange or weird. Christians can't think that?
You can think whatever you want. Just to make it clear, though, don't tell that you think PP is an idiot. He was smart enough to jump off the internet bandwagon at it's peak, and make a multi-million dollar company. I have a lot of respect for him business wise.
okay then. forget about being a Christian. the guy is an idiot. he likes to tell you how he is correct about everything, and everyone else is wrong. and then try to prove it to you. does anyone agree with me? the guy is a complete idiot. what makes you think he is so smart?
Ok, I showed most of my hand in your previous quote. He is a smug person who thinks he's right about a lot of things, that doesnt make him an idiot though. It took a lot to jump out of an internet business just before the whole market went to hell.
next pointyou are an idiot also
I dont know who it was directed at, but I'd probably not agree.
i have over an 80 iqso there
sw?
some people would agree that bragging about not being a Christian is not such a good thing.
Why? I dont understand your reasoning.
et my get this correct. being rich equals being smart? are you sure about that? when i think of the NBA, i think smart.
PP isnt an athlete though, he worked his way to the top thn jumped off at the right time. Really unfair to attack a post like that.
i know plenty of dumb rich people
They're called lottery winners.That's about it.

I agree with Petoria in his/her assessment mostly. Paul does seem arrogant, but that doesn't make him an idiot, it makes him arrogant! I think you as a christian are upset because he reaches a lot of people with his blog and he is basically spitting on your religion and beliefs. If he hadn't done that, I don't think we'd be hearing "Paul Phillips is an idiot, blah blah". People are free to believe (or not) believe whatever they like. I don't think you should disrespect someone just because they don't have the same beliefs as yourself.

okay then. forget about being a Christian. the guy is an idiot. he likes to tell you how he is correct about everything, and everyone else is wrong. and then try to prove it to you. does anyone agree with me? the guy is a complete idiot. what makes you think he is so smart?
Give us examples on what he's wrong on.
Waiting patiently.

Everyone please do not listen to the OP. Not all christians are as close minded, and as big a prick as the OP is. The OP claimed his IQ was 80, and I believe he was exaggerating immensely.To the OP: I have not read his blog, but from what I can tell, you are just upset because he does not agree with your views as a christian. If you were a good person, and a knowledgable christian at all, you would not respond this way. Please take a step back, cool off, then post something intelligent. You're making the term "christian" seem like a synonym for "asshole"

Did you ever consider that the above bolded statement may be due to the fact that, unlike you, he doesn't attempt to speak intelligently about things he doesn't know?
was that a joke or does your IQ prevent you from realizing that the median IQ is supposed to be around 100; which leads us to you bragging about your below average intelligence.
was that a joke or does your IQ prevent you from realizing that the median IQ is supposed to be around 100; which leads us to you bragging about your below average intelligence.
Fun with fundies.
I believe you making absolutley pointless posts in response to absolutley pointless posts would be considered the same as bragging about your below average IQ...G'day Mate! Put another shrimp on the barbie!
Anyone read his "journal"? I have zero repect for the guy. Maybe it is because I am a Christian. He sure comes across as an expert on every topic in the world. To me he seems like a very lonely, lost person.
I am curious about the statement that Paul Phillips seems like a very lonely, lost person. Paul Phillips is married.Paul Phillips has a daughter.Paul Phillips has friends.Paul Phillips has traveled extensively.What exactly makes him a lonely and lost person?Oh. I get it. It is because he is not a Christian. Yet, correct me if I am wrong, but wasn't Jesus' main theme that we should love each other? Paul Phillips loves his friends and family and they love him. Seems as if he is living the way that you are claiming to live. To be true to yourself, to God, to your family, to society, you must not just make statements but actually live the statements you make. The purpose of religion is to teach people how to live humanely. Some people are of enough intelligence to where they can figure it out for themselves. It seems to me as if Paul Phillips has figured out how of true loving character.
I am curious about the statement that Paul Phillips seems like a very lonely, lost person. Paul Phillips is married.Paul Phillips has a daughter.Paul Phillips has friends.Paul Phillips has traveled extensively.What exactly makes him a lonely and lost person?Oh. I get it. It is because he is not a Christian. Yet, correct me if I am wrong, but wasn't Jesus' main theme that we should love each other? Paul Phillips loves his friends and family and they love him. Seems as if he is living the way that you are claiming to live. To be true to yourself, to God, to your family, to society, you must not just make statements but actually live the statements you make. The purpose of religion is to teach people how to live humanely. Some people are of enough intelligence to where they can figure it out for themselves. It seems to me as if Paul Phillips has figured out how of true loving character.
Since when?
Since when?
well that was the idea when they first started the whole thing, but greed turned it into what it is today.