paul phillips

Anyone read his "journal"? I have zero repect for the guy. Maybe it is because I am a Christian. He sure comes across as an expert on every topic in the world. To me he seems like a very lonely, lost person.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone read his "journal"? I have zero repect for the guy. Maybe it is because I am a Christian. He sure comes across as an expert on every topic in the world. To me he seems like a very lonely, lost person.
good thing you aren't judging him, you know, since you're a Christian and all.
good thing you aren't judging him, you know, since you're a Christian and all.
ahaaaaaahahahahahahaha :-D

I'm a Christian...I don't see what that fact (for you) has anything to do with liking him or not...I mean, the guy is "smart", no doubt about that. oh well...I see where this thread is going.- Jordan

okay then. forget about being a Christian. the guy is an idiot. he likes to tell you how he is correct about everything, and everyone else is wrong. and then try to prove it to you. does anyone agree with me? the guy is a complete idiot. what makes you think he is so smart?

okay then. forget about being a Christian. the guy is an idiot. he likes to tell you how he is correct about everything, and everyone else is wrong. and then try to prove it to you. does anyone agree with me? the guy is a complete idiot. what makes you think he is so smart?
Give us examples on what he's wrong on.

What?Why do you care?It's a blog for goodness sake...most people with blogs have opinions about something, some stronger than others.If he comes off as arrogant, it probably because he slightly is, or it's just his personality. Or a variety of things. Point is, so what? It's online. People act much differently online than they would in actual conversation.I guess I don't get the point of this thread.You don't like PP. Ok, what's the point/next?- Jordan

So you're just throwing out random insults without any proof to back it up besides that you disagree with it. Good job, you've recieved a nomination for biggest douche in the universe.

well... honestly I have never read his blog.But in relative terms, he has to compete against the likes of you clogging this once-great forum up with this trite drivelthus he appears to be a genius, you know, relatively speaking.

just because PP is an atheist, and he is trying to support his arguments on atheism, does that make him an idiot? it's his blog, he has the right to write whatever he wants. if you have a problem with his blog, don't read it.you can't call anyone an idiot just because his/her religious belief is not the same as yours.

Um, last time I checked it was HIS blog not yours. That being the case, he can put whatever he wants in it thanks to a little thing called the first amendment, perhaps you've heard of it. Whether or not you want to read it is up to you. What makes me think he is so smart is the fact that he is super rich from selling an internet company back in the day, you don't see too many morons in that position. Oh, wait Bill Gates is rich off the computer boom as well, I can't believe I forgot about that retard. :roll:
let my get this correct. being rich equals being smart? are you sure about that? when i think of the NBA, i think smart.
inherited wealth = smart, duh.