so im in the elevator

And this lady is next to me an i ask her "Can i smell your feet?"She looks at me in discust and gives me a resounding "NO!"So i say "it must be your censored"
dude, i saw that on tvnot cool to pass off lisa lampanelli jopkes as your own
And this lady is next to me an i ask her "Can i smell your feet?"She looks at me in discust and gives me a resounding "NO!"So i say "it must be your censored"
oh as told by lisa
oh as told by lisa
WEAK.lock.gifLock it up
oh as told by lisa
WEAK.lock.gifLock it up
that gay dancing lock is nowhere NEAR as funny as the video in my sig. It is getting old already....the video never will.
oh as told by lisa
WEAK.lock.gifLock it up
that gay dancing lock is nowhere NEAR as funny as the video in my sig. It is getting old already....the video never will.
HAHAHAHAHAA, please tell me your joking. You might think your video is still funny, but i can assure you, it isn't. All i ever see you write is something along the lines of 'check the sig,' and yes, i do laugh, i laugh because i pity you. I pity you, because it seems your life consists of sitting in the general forum, waiting to pounce and a newb, and tell them to check your unfunny sig.I never realised why Teneight hated you, but now i do, it's because you are worse than Fluffdog, you bring absolutely nothing to this forum.
oh as told by lisa
WEAK.lock.gifLock it up
HAHAHAHAHAA, please tell me your joking. You might think your video is still funny, but i can assure you, it isn't. All i ever see you write is something along the lines of 'check the sig,' and yes, i do laugh, i laugh because i pity you. I pity you, because it seems your life consists of sitting in the general forum, waiting to pounce and a newb, and tell them to check your unfunny sig.I never realised why Teneight hated you, but now i do, it's because you are worse than Fluffdog, you bring absolutely nothing to this forum.
I post in the Stud forum quite often....so I bring that....and humor. Check the sig.
oh as told by lisa
WEAK.lock.gifLock it up
that gay dancing lock is nowhere NEAR as funny as the video in my sig. It is getting old already....the video never will.SW. I know I'm an annoying A$$
FYP
oh as told by lisa
WEAK.lock.gifLock it up
I post in the Stud forum quite often....so I bring that....and humor. Check the sig.
Ok, i'll give you that, you post in the stud forum a bit.But humour?? Haha, can anyone say they have found Koyboy amusing? I know i can't....
oh as told by lisa
WEAK.lock.gifLock it up
Ok, i'll give you that, you post in the stud forum a bit.But humour?? Haha, can anyone say they have found Koyboy amusing? I know i can't....
I find it amusing when he tries to act smart and comes off as a total idiot because it lets me know that I'm not the stupidest person on the forums.

You know, I don't find him nearly as annoying as I used to find him. I don't know why, maybe he just grew on me. :| I don't even see how it's possible to say he is nearly as annoying as Fluffdog. Everything about Fluffdog pisses me off. I do find some of the stuff Koop says as funny, and I do sometimes scroll over to Strat where he contributes in Stud.And, you have to admit, Koop puts a lot of livelihood into the forums.Just my humble opinion.

OK, this isn't even a Lisa Lampanelli joke. I heard it on a Bob and Tom skit called "Elevator Talk" like 5 years ago.The real joke is*sniff sniff* "Can I smell your panties?""God no!""Oh, then it must be your feet."

You know, I don't find him nearly as annoying as I used to find him. I don't know why, maybe he just grew on me. :| I don't even see how it's possible to say he is nearly as annoying as Fluffdog. Everything about Fluffdog pisses me off. I do find some of the stuff Koop says as funny, and I do sometimes scroll over to Strat where he contributes in Stud.And, you have to admit, Koop puts a lot of livelihood into the forums.Just my humble opinion.
I don't have to admit it, because i don't think it's true. If he was banned, the forum would be a much better place. There is a difference between Fluffdog and Kowboy, Kowboy tries to flame every newb that makes a post, just to try and 'fit in' i guess, even when the post isnt in need of a flame. I don't think i have ever seen Fluffdog flame anyone, and that is why, i think Fluffdog is a better poster.