official steelers playoff thread

If/when Seattle wins the Super Bowl....you guys are going to get FLAMED bigtime for posting ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL these semi-queer pictures. Posting a pic of a Steelers player making a tackle basically means.....nothing. Get over it.
Oh no.....I'm ready for it. If/when it DIDN'T HAPPEN.
lol...time to flame koop. if seattle won, i could imagine like 1100 threads about him making fun and flaming every pitt fan like an idiot. since he lost, he dosent really say much
  • Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

congrats on being america's favorite team that gets to have superbowl handed to u guys by refshope next year superbowl would not be like american idol
where's simon?
4.jpg"I'm right here, BIAAAAATCH!!"
Does anyone know what the exact question was that he was answering/responding to??
In this picture, he was responding to "What will it look like when you drop a ball in the Super Bowl??"pl_259140.jpg
congrats on being america's favorite team that gets to have superbowl handed to u guys by refshope next year superbowl would not be like american idol
Congrats on contributing 0.08 posts per day. And thats being generous saying that you actually are contributing.That fact is that the steelers made have came out on the better side of the calls but Seattle had their chances and treated them like Jeremy "Alligator Arms" Stevens.

Congrats fellow Steelers Fans! I had the time of my life inVegas this weekend and capped it off with a sweet Victory in the Super Bowl. This thread was created for all the Steeler fans to discuss our beloved black & gold and root our team to the promised land. Destiny completed! To the haters and sh.it talkers......sbxl_postgame4_L_62430.jpgsbxl_postgame8_L_62434.jpgsbxl_bettis_win_L__62416.jpgsbxl_hope_L__62390.jpgsbxl_roethlisberger_td_L_62395.jpgsbxl_fastwillie_L_62402.jpgsbxl_offense_L__62403.jpg

I hope they took the names and numbers of all these poor fans at the door so they can follow up with them and keep them on suicide watch come February 6th.  The Seahawks are just too much for this Pittsburgh team.
Should I call them all?? Well, I have a victory parade and celebrating to do, so maybe you should call them for me.PS. Don't call between 11-1 tomorrow, we have a parade to attend.
AP Wire: 15 minutes ago.  Chuck Norris has just killed every Seahawks player, appparantly Hasselbeck called him Steven Seagal jokingly in a conversation. Norris easily worked through every player including Walter Jones and has decided to play the Steelers by himself. After hearing of the news Vegas made the Seahawks a 7 point favorite.
seriously, This is possibly the wittiest thing ive have ever read.very nicely done :club:
I hope they took the names and numbers of all these poor fans at the door so they can follow up with them and keep them on suicide watch come February 6th.  The Seahawks are just too much for this Pittsburgh team.
Should I call them all?? Well, I have a victory parade and celebrating to do, so maybe you should call them for me.PS. Don't call between 11-1 tomorrow, we have a parade to attend.
i'll be there thats for sure.