official steelers playoff thread

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Indianapolis Colts cornerback Nick Harper's wife was jailed last night on charges of cutting him with a knife, a sheriff said.
wives these days. i mean really. like she couldnt have waited till after the super bowl to knife him?
:shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  Indianapolis Colts cornerback Nick Harper's wife was jailed last night on charges of cutting him with a knife, a sheriff said.Hamilton County Sheriff Doug Carter said Daniell Harper, 31, was being held without bond on charges of battery with a deadly weapon and criminal recklessness.Nick Harper was treated for a knee injury at St. Vincent Hospital in Indianapolis. His injuries were not life-threatening, Carter said.Harper was listed as questionable for AFC divisional playoff game today against the Steelers.Earlier yesterday, Colts spokesman Craig Kelley said Harper had required stitches in his knee following an "accident." He said he had no other details.Kelley told The Associated Press later that he had gotten his information from Colts officials."There was not an accident," Carter said. He said Harper and his wife had been involved in a fight.
Hahahaha. I live in Hamilton County, but go to the St. Vincent's in Indianapolis instead of the one in Carmel because it's closer. He must live really close to me (Jonathan Bender lives in my neighborhood, not that I'm proud of it).PS if Jason David is in the NFL next year I'll probably poke my eyes out.
let me introduce you to my friend triumph the insult comic dogand you steelers fans have been anything but friendly, suck it
Must be a 13 yr old newb...
dude at least get some original material

cant really blame the guy for being loyalthen again i know a steelers fan from west PA who has no doubt in his mind they are going down sunday... wise, wise man he is

TOUCHDOWN!!Fantastic drive.
#7 was 6-7 with a drop. The start we needed. And....Colts receiver Reggie Wayne offered a playful slap at Steelers receiver Antwaan Randle El, a native son of sorts in the Hoosier state after attending Indiana University in Bloomington."Randle El, I don't think he's scored since Week 1." :club::D:D
Just gotta remember, we were down 17-0 to the Rams earlier this year, and we beat em (45-28 I think?). Steelers playing very very well at the moment.
Yea....the Rams.... :club::D Colts get the ball to start the half. Can I get a 3 and out??