official steelers playoff thread

I'm planning on writing a book someday called, "So I Married A Steelers Fan"Seriously. It's like marrying into the mob. There oughtta be an instruction manual.
HAHAHAH good one....
  • Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hopefully tapping this azz tonight will make big ben feel better after today's loss.
Too bad he's not dating her anymore. He's dating a girl I went to HS with.btw, they won. :club::D

While I have nothing but respect for Pittsburgh and Big Ben (and hopefully Hoeppner can turn IU's program around), I can't see them winning in Indy. I will be at the game though....anyone else going?

Hey Ozium, Fryer, Dev.... we're waiting for you.. 8) manning.jpg
its gonna be a good one...if we don't let up a td on ur offenses first play we gotta shot. And Ben shouldn't make the mistakes he made in that last game either.
Hey Ozium, Fryer, Dev.... we're waiting for you.. 8)
Yea, it sucks that you have to be in INDY waiting. HAHAShould be a good game, if we don't play with our heads up out asses.

I can see them winning at Indy.Pittsburgh's a very underrated team, and if they bring there A game it's doable.Just keep rushing the ball :club:

9 pt spread for a reason. you guys are going down.destiny took down palmer on the second snap yesterday... the football gods have spoken... pats at colts in the AFC championship game... it will be far better than the super bowl... watch

9 pt spread for a reason. you guys are going down.destiny took down palmer on the second snap yesterday... the football gods have spoken... pats at colts in the AFC championship game... it will be far better than the super bowl... watch
1) It's 9.5 points.2) If you are not under 15, then you are an idiot, or at least write like one.
1) It's 9.5 points.2) If you are not under 15, then you are an idiot, or at least write like one.
allow me to rephrase. the steelers are lucky as hell that palmer went down, because they are one dimensional and they are going to get their a$$e$ handed to them in indy. better?now go jack off a homeless guy you stupid doucheoh and sorry about being off on the spread by a half point, omfg
allow me to rephrase. the steelers are lucky as hell that palmer went down, because they are one dimensional and they are going to get their a$$e$ handed to them in indy. better?now go jack off a homeless guy you stupid doucheoh and sorry about being off on the spread by a half point, omfg
Hmmm, I'm gonna go with....16?
were you 16 when you started posting here? 7k posts? get a censored life dude.
HAHA, good one. No one EVER goes to post count. What would you say if I gave you a chance to sit at a desk from 8-5 and get paid to post on FCP and play poker, maybe do 2-3 hours of work per day??Yes, I took the job too. Thanks for asking.By the way, I guess I was right about the 16.
yeah, no one resorts to calling someone a teenager either.oh and 7k posts is still sick, like i said, get a life
Well, I call them as I see them. How old are you then, eh?btw, did I mention how I got PAID to make 99% of these posts? Yes, it's great.

holy crap dude, are you just sitting there hitting REFRESH over and over?seriously, get a life. im done with your loser a$$. steelers go down. enjoy it.

just saying that should be enough for no one to listen to ur pointless drabble. The only way you can say they are one dimensional is because they run the ball more then anyone in the NFL. Why do they do that??? Because it works. I don't think Cowher is gonna sit there and think, "Well We've called 20 runs and 10 passes...i guess we should call some passes to equal it up." If it works then why f with it. The Steelers don't have to pass to win...but I think they can if it comes down to that.The key to this game is to keep Manning in check (that being maybe 20-30 275 2tds.) Gotta keep James under 75 and cause some turnovers without giving up any back to them. If they can do that I don't see why they can't win. I hope the point spread goes up to 15 just to motivate them more.The Steelers have never been higher then at this point of the season and the Colts have never been lower. Could that be a factor? I don't know but it should be a good game.BTW matty...don't post till your balls drop.