Party Poker 0.50/1 Hold'em (9 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cxPreflop: Hero is BB with K:heart:, K:spade:. UTG calls, 1 fold, UTG calls, MP1 calls, CO calls.Flop: (12.50 SB) 7:diamond:, 6:spade:, 9:heart: (4 players)Hero bets, CO calls, Hero calls.Turn: (12.25 BB) 4:diamond: (3 players)Hero checks, MP1 betsShould I have just lead out on the turn?

i don't know how aggro this table is, but it looks like you are overplaying your handi think bet/calling or check/calling the turn are both better than check/raisingchoose between the two options based on your read on mp1

yah. i definately agree that b/c is the correct line here. I rush way too many decisions and realize what the correct decision is when i go back and analyze my hands as opposed to actually making the correct decision during the hand.

as opposed to actually making the correct decision during the hand.
if you keep playing and posting and soak it up and focus when you play on each decision, soon you'll be making more correct ones more often.at least that's what someone told me

Should you have led the turn? Yes. If he raises you there, go into calldown mode. Maybe I'm overly cautious, but I have the feeling your c/r just winds up being 3-bet here by something that has you crushed that you end up spending an extra BB to get to showdown (Because you could have gotten the same informatoin by simply leading the turn).