Party Poker 0.50/1 Hold'em (9 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cxPreflop: Hero is BB with A:diamond:, 4:club:. 1 fold, Hero checks.Flop: (4.50 SB) 3:spade:, 2:club:, 5:heart: (4 players)Hero checks, UTG+1 bets, MP1 calls, MP3 calls, Hero calls.Turn: (4.25 BB) 8:heart: (4 players)Hero checks, UTG+1 bets, UTG+1 calls, MP1 calls, MP3 calls.Final Pot: 13.25 BBInitially I was gonna checkraise the flop, but when I saw the agressor was to my immediate left, I thought I could trap come extra bets on the turn. Anyone like?

this looks fine given that you checked the flop.i would probably lead the flop and maybe someone else would raise.check/raising wouldn't be a good idea if, for example, mp3 bet because you want people to pay you off, not fold.

I agree. I probably lead the flop, because there's no guarantee someone else is going to take the lead given the lack of preflop aggression.Given the way the flop played out, I like the way you played the turn.

I would lead the flop because I lead at all kinds of flops. I really don't want this getting checked through either.After I check the flop, I raise the flop when the bet comes to my immediate left. Too often the flop aggressor will puss out on the turn. Too often your turn raise will get folds from people who call the initial turn bet. Too often a scare card will come on the turn that will slow your action. Too often your opponents will call your flop raise and your turn bet.