i bubbled in the charter member freeroll

I got 5th in the second freeroll. I just couldnt build my stack at the final table. Everytime i had a hand it was UTG and everyone folded.This is such a shitty feeling. I really wanted to hang with DN superbowl weekend.I was winning my races and even flopping sets. This was the the odds working in my favor where I was getting screwed the last few weeks. No bad beat stories from my, just an empty feeling

i just lost heads up in the 2nd weekend at daniels free roll, everything was going well but heads up i got cold decked
I doubt that's going to make anyone feel better.
:club:
I bet Ihaveanicepr can feel you on being heads up and getting cold decked.
I feel your pain. I got 6th but I really thought things were going my way. I was really hoping to go on this thing as I've never been to Vegas before. Keep your head up there will be other chances!
Fortunately for you Las Vegas is a cheap flight from Atlanta. You can get there for about 250 on about every airline from there.
I tried to login to play in the freeroll and FCP wouldnt let me in....So I didnt even get to play.... But if I did, Im sure I would have bubbled too :roll:
Did you go through the "my account" from the fcp website? I think you have to go there and click on the hyperlink of your tournament ticket and it will take you to a tournament lobby where you can sign up. Don't know if there's another way that's just how I did it.
I feel your pain. I got 6th but I really thought things were going my way. I was really hoping to go on this thing as I've never been to Vegas before. Keep your head up there will be other chances!
Fortunately for you Las Vegas is a cheap flight from Atlanta. You can get there for about 250 on about every airline from there.
Yeah I plan on going this Summer I just want to wait and get my poker bankroll up a bit