how to handle a whiner in my home game

You guys are a creative bunch...can you give me something I can do to solve this problem?Ok, so last time I played a home game with my friends from college, one of the players (we'll call him player A) took issue with another players' (player B) preflop raising - especially when it was in player A's blind. He got very vocal and mad whenever his blind was raised. Can you guys give me some tactful ways to tell player A that raising is part of the game, and to read some books to handle it in a game situation? Or, do you think I shouldn't be tactful and tell him to grow a sac and place some balls in it?Like I said, you guys are a creative bunch :club: Thanks!

You guys are a creative bunch...can you give me something I can do to solve this problem?Ok, so last time I played a home game with my friends from college, one of the players (we'll call him player A) took issue with another players' (player B) preflop raising - especially when it was in player A's blind. He got very vocal and mad whenever his blind was raised. Can you guys give me some tactful ways to tell player A that raising is part of the game, and to read some books to handle it in a game situation? Or, do you think I shouldn't be tactful and tell him to grow a sac and place some balls in it?Like I said, you guys are a creative bunch :club: Thanks!
Just don't invite the ******. Simple.
wrap a bar of soap in a towelwait until your friend is asleepbeat him with the soap-filled towel
JUST WATCH FULL METAL JACKET ?
a few good men?