my dilemma, help appreciated

ok, so how do I say this, without being torn apart by my fellow members? Ok, first of all I am a janitor at an office complex here in town, I go in at nights and clean the offices and tidy up the bathrooms. There is a very attractive lady who works late every once and a while. She is a little overweight, but has a wonderful smile and a nice set of breasts. I get the feeling she has some interest in me because she always smiles at me and has me how I am doing, now I know that isn't uncommmon, but I honestly feel she sometimes glances at my crotch and wants me to know she is looking. Any advice on how I should approach this woman or make a move on her? Thank You, all serious replies are appreciated.

ok, so how do I say this, without being torn apart by my fellow members? Ok, first of all I am a janitor at an office complex here in town, I go in at nights and clean the offices and tidy up the bathrooms. There is a very attractive lady who works late every once and a while. She is a little overweight, but has a wonderful smile and a nice set of breasts. I get the feeling she has some interest in me because she always smiles at me and has me how I am doing, now I know that isn't uncommmon, but I honestly feel she sometimes glances at my crotch and wants me to know she is looking. Any advice on how I should approach this woman or make a move on her? Thank You, all serious replies are appreciated.
do you really expect any serious replies? there is a thing called offtopic
thanks guys, was not looking to be made fun of, was simply looking for some possible advice, I guess I chose the wrong place.
76 clubs already told you why you arent getting any advice. You posted this in the Poker Forum, not Off Topic. And your other posts suck.
thanks guys, was not looking to be made fun of, was simply looking for some possible advice, I guess I chose the wrong place.
I wasnt trying to make fun of you, but yes you did choose the wrong place lol
well either way you look at I need to figure out how to approach this woman in a non-aggressive way.
smooth call
one of you has to either get an avatar or leave. two newbies named walt flanigan is a jopke

I would bring her a flower and tell her you wanna take her out to a nice restaurant. No offense, but you might need to steal some TGIFriday's gift cards from someone cause I hear janitors don't make that much money.Good luck!!!!

I would bring her a flower and tell her you wanna take her out to a nice restaurant. No offense, but you might need to steal some TGIFriday's gift cards from someone cause I hear janitors don't make that much money.Good luck!!!!
we are passed the actual question now newb
Oh sorry, where are we now? Talking about banning the 2 Walt Flannighins? I wouldn't ban them, that name is pretty funny. I definitely LOL'D :club:
Oh sorry, where are we now? Talking about banning the 2 Walt Flannighins? I wouldn't ban them, that name is pretty funny. I definitely LOL'D :club:
lol i just think one of them should get an avatar so we can tell the difference. also we are talking about how they are making fun of us at neverwinpoker