oh my god, phil hellmuth is on poker kings

Poker Kings on A & EHe's picking up his kids from school. He said it was his most favorite things to do. Hilarious. Phil was shooting baskets in the driveway. It looked like he was shooting freethrows.
what is this show? I have never heard of it and my TiVo isn't picking it up
I just caught the end of it. Cool little documentary on some players that played in the 2003 WSOP.
Concept was cool but would have been much better had they chosen more interesting players to tape
Phil the family man...
if phil is a family man, arent you glad your not in phils family? I can't believe this is your report card, kid! Can you even spell report card? This is just friggin donkey stuff...
I just caught the end of it. Cool little documentary on some players that played in the 2003 WSOP.
Concept was cool but would have been much better had they chosen more interesting players to tape
Phil isn't interesting?

the one guy who ended up in jail was super hilarious. I bet he was never a winning player and had been funding his poker fun w/ smuggling cigerettes the whole time. he just happened to get caught right before the wsop that year.

bayouboy wins the contest for best avatar of 2006. :clap:
It's only 7 days into it. Check back in 7-10 months from now and see if you even remember saying it.Oh, and if Phil was in 12th grade or lower he'd be getting the living daylights kicked out of him weekly. Dannenmann owns Hellmuth verbally.
Phil isn't interesting?
Did you forget your (s/w)?? An egotistical, narcissistic, cry-baby biatch... definitely. Interesting... definitely not.