hold on a second!  since when did everyone at FCP graduate from fish status?is payforusc the only one here who is truly being honest with himself?
I'm only going by the fact I haven't had a month in the red since December of 2004....

Juding by a lot of comments here most of this site is still fish but its cool. Talking about laying someone 3:1, when i am on a stone cold bluff and my only equity is in his fold. Lol.Well, when I started playing poker it was with friends and we all had no clue what we were doing. Sure I thought I had a clue but I didn't. I was better than everyone, me and my other friend were. But we were still awful. Then we started playing with good players in NL games for $100. They were good players, and we learned quick. Then I came online, and never really looked back. I think its something you are born with. An instinct.

Juding by a lot of comments here most of this site is still fish but its cool.  Talking about laying someone 3:1, when i am on a stone cold bluff and my only equity is in  his fold.  Lol.Well, when I started playing poker it was with friends and we all had no clue what we were doing.  Sure I thought I had a clue but I didn't.  I was better than everyone, me and my other friend were.  But we were still awful.  Then we started playing with good players in NL games for $100.  They were good players, and we learned quick.  Then I came online, and never really looked back.  I think its something you are born with.  An instinct.
You suck at life.
hold on a second!  since when did everyone at FCP graduate from fish status?is payforusc the only one here who is truly being honest with himself?
It wasn't USC, it was Crackofmyace.......and pretty sure he was jokingBut I'm not :oops:

:roll: More intelligence from this story. I talk about my days of a fish and then you say, you suck at life. Ok genius, did I call you a fish? No. over 90% of poker players are losers so it makes sense most people in this forum in particular which is has a high amount of people and traffic, plus people are here because they are fans of teh TV star would contain a high amount of fish.

:roll:  More intelligence from this story.  I talk about my days of a fish and then you say, you suck at life.  Ok genius, did I call you a fish?  No.  over 90% of poker players are losers so it makes sense most people in this forum in particular  which is has a high amount of people and traffic, plus people are here because they are fans of teh TV star would contain a high amount of fish.
I personally think Negraneu is the biggest fish on tour these days. Of the name pros. Just take a look at his terrible knockouts on day 1's of most tournies.
:roll: More intelligence from this story. I talk about my days of a fish and then you say, you suck at life. Ok genius, did I call you a fish? No. over 90% of poker players are losers so it makes sense most people in this forum in particular which is has a high amount of people and traffic, plus people are here because they are fans of teh TV star would contain a high amount of fish.
I personally think Negraneu is the biggest fish on tour these days. Of the name pros. Just take a look at his terrible knockouts on day 1's of most tournies.
DN's tournament style is very aggressive, he wants to either have chips of bust. It is opposite of someone like Helmuth. A lot of the pros play this way, Lindgren, John Phan etc. The thought is that the are not interested in just cashing in a tournament. They either want enough chips to go deep(final table) or go home. You will see most of these guys with either a lot of chips at the end of day one or they will be busted out.In other words, why play poker for three or four days if you simply get your buy in back. These guys have no interest in that. Either they ae set up for a big payday or they are done with it. The $10,000 isn't meaningful enough for them to grind it out to simply make a $1000 profit.

I lived out my fish days in home game NL tournaments. A hand I will never forget: I hold A 2 off and of course call (I have an ace!) and the flop comes K Q 3, there's a lot of action and I end up calling all in, and when I flip over my cards I say "straight." The worst part is I hit running 4 5 for the wheel and won the hand.

I love people who quote statistics with no idea where they came from, or what they mean. ok, 90% of poker players are losers. how do you know this? you dont. Even if we grant you this number, you still havent considered that 90% of poker players will never post to a poker forum, and most people who contribute to poker forums are actively looking to improve, making the general population of posters here much more likely to be winners than your average player. Also, you suck at life.