not the funniest fish comment, but it works

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This $.5/$1 limit I'm playing sucks, I keep getting out drawn. I think I'm gonna move up to $10/$20 where they might actually respect my raises. anybody want to stake me?
U need only $1K to play $10/$20 lhe and u can't lose, babyy! :wink:
This $.5/$1 limit I'm playing sucks, I keep getting out drawn. I think I'm gonna move up to $10/$20 where they might actually respect my raises. anybody want to stake me?
oh really? sweet I'm sure I can scrape 1K together, but If I drop below $800, I'm just going to have to kill myself
oh really? sweet I'm sure I can scrape 1K together, but If I drop below $800, I'm just going to have to kill myself
Nell, as your Donk Squad Captain, I forbid you from committing the following act. If you don't have a lot of experience playing limit, don't jump up to 10/20. Even though there are donks, I guarantee you would play like a donk without much experience as well. Save your money man. Limit isn't like NL cash games where all you need at a high limit is one huge hand to win a giant pot. Limit is about value betting over the long term, and you have a smaller control over short term results.
15/30 earlier today.I open in CO with AQs, LAG sb 3 bets, I call. Flop QQ 3. He checks, I bet, he raises, I call. turn 8. He bets, I raise, He 3 bets, I cap, he calls. River 2. He bets, I raise, He 3 bets, I cap, he calls. He shows AKsHis Comment: "Nice 3 outer miracle you donkey". My Comment: "Thanks for the new I-Pod".
oh dear god. that is the greatest reply in the history of replies. fantastic dude.
Nell, as your Donk Squad Captain, I forbid you from committing the following act. If you don't have a lot of experience playing limit, don't jump up to 10/20. Even though there are donks, I guarantee you would play like a donk without much experience as well. Save your money man. Limit isn't like NL cash games where all you need at a high limit is one huge hand to win a giant pot. Limit is about value betting over the long term, and you have a smaller control over short term results.
Now this is impressive, considering all I know(wink,wink) about you, sir.NH!

Reminds me of a hand I played the other day. I limp/call a preflop raise in PL Omaha with 89QQss. The raisor and caller are both short stacked ( $13 and $16 at the $50 buyin table). Flop comes Q83(2 hearts), I check, preflop raisor bets a small amount, the other short goes all in. I figure at best the other guy is tied with me, maybe KK or a draw.I call him ($14 more into a decent pot) and he has just the nut flush draw and a pair of 8's, no heart comes and I take his money. He proceeds to berate my play and tells me I should have folded because he would "usually have had a bigger hand". Classic :club:

i was playing DN in the rebuy the other day and sitting on a short stackhe makes a standard opening raise, i push all in with AQs. he shows 88 and i get lucky and catch a queen.then he says "bad beat. you were basically drawing dead. besides, you are supposed to be playing K3." :club:

I think/hope he was making fun of Konidas... our new 10/20 limit experthttp://fullcontactpoker.com/poker-forums/v...pic.php?t=43987
I think/hope he was making fun of Konidas... our new 10/20 limit experthttp://fullcontactpoker.com/poker-forums/v...pic.php?t=43987
yes sir, you are correct :club:
15/30 earlier today.I open in CO with AQs, LAG sb 3 bets, I call. Flop QQ 3. He checks, I bet, he raises, I call. turn 8. He bets, I raise, He 3 bets, I cap, he calls. River 2. He bets, I raise, He 3 bets, I cap, he calls. He shows AKsHis Comment: "Nice 3 outer miracle you donkey". My Comment: "Thanks for the new I-Pod" .
LMAO
15/30 earlier today.I open in CO with AQs, LAG sb 3 bets, I call. Flop QQ 3. He checks, I bet, he raises, I call. turn 8. He bets, I raise, He 3 bets, I cap, he calls. River 2. He bets, I raise, He 3 bets, I cap, he calls. He shows AKsHis Comment: "Nice 3 outer miracle you donkey". My Comment: "Thanks for the new I-Pod".
oh dear god. that is the greatest reply in the history of replies. fantastic dude.
do I need to pay any royalties if I steal this line? :club:
do I need to pay any royalties if I steal this line? :club:
Yes, like that guy with the PokerStars thingy, he got his line copyrighted :D
i was playing DN in the rebuy the other day and sitting on a short stackhe makes a standard opening raise, i push all in with AQs. he shows 88 and i get lucky and catch a queen.then he says "bad beat. you were basically drawing dead. besides, you are supposed to be playing K3." :club:
Funny story, regardless of it's truth.