video of big game at bellagio

"I had to get a quick clip of Johnny Chan the master. Danny Negraneu is also on here, he's wearing the black hat and stacking his chips on the left. Both of these guys are worth $30-40 million each, easy. "I also like how this guy said we must be living under a rock if we dont know who these people are and then he only mentioned daniel and chan.

This is a reall treat fool should have hide the camers; anyway doing this is wondeful , very serious game hype and a special dealer

There was this show about vegas on the travel channel that had chip reese and they let a cammera in there for a few minutes.I forgot the name of the special though.

I just want to know where I can find a copy of the picture of Andy Beal with Doyle, Harman, Ted Forrest and (one other player) after Beal annhiliated them.Has to be a classic picture by the description in the book.

U walk straight ahead through the main entrance of the poker room and take a little right hand jog around the "sign in sheet desk" and keep going about 50 feet or so and there is another smaller" sign in sheet desk". Take a little jog to the left and thats the entrance to the High Stakes area. It is walled off and has windows with the table to the left of the door. There are a few tables and chairs for players to sit and eat and socialize. If u act like u belong it that room u will be ok at least for a short amount of time. U cannot loiter around and filming isnt a good idea. :roll:. But it is not 100% off limits. Just watch your Ps and Qs.