daniel come to my table

Man he is a fish. When he called with K-9 after a flop of a-k-4. He is a walking ATM. I say it again a sh itty poker player and no more. HE will never win another major tournament. His luck has run out. He was the luckiest player on the circuit for a year. Almost like he made a deal with the devil and luckily it was the year of the boom. OVERATED!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Every time this guy posts I get the uncontrollable urge to post pictures of my super cool troll doll collection. Here it is. Enjoy.troll%20-%201.5.jpg
the man sucks i am not sure why you do not understand that. why do you think he is so great? I iwll bet his 2006 year will be alosing one!! any takers
Every time this guy posts I get the uncontrollable urge to post pictures of my super cool troll doll collection. Here it is. Enjoy.troll%20-%201.5.jpg
the man sucks i am not sure why you do not understand that. why do you think he is so great? I iwll bet his 2006 year will be alosing one!! any takers
Don't be stupid. Nobody will a clue whether he has a winning year except him, his wife and his accountant.

But just for the record, you 12 year old moron...2004 ESPN Player of the Year 2004-2005 World Poker Tour Player of the Year 2004 Card Player Magazine Player of the Year 2004 Champion Player of the Year All-Time Tournament Poker Money Winner in History Over $6 million in earnings Poker Wins2005 L.A. Poker Classic - No-Limit Hold'em Professional Poker Tour Final Day: 3rd place, $60,000 2005 The Sixth Annual Jack Binion World Poker Open - No-Limit Hold'em Championship Final Day: 3rd place, $384,322 2004 Poker WinsWorld Poker Tour Bellagio Five-Diamond World Poker Classic II - No-limit Hold'em: 1st Place, $1,770,218 World Poker Tour Borgata - No-limit Hold'em: 1st place, $1,117,400 Championship at the Plaza - No-limt Hold'em: 1st place, $310,000 World Series of Poker - No-limit hold’em shootout: 9th place, $5,000 World Series of Poker - Limit Hold'em: 1st place, $169,100 World Series of Poker - Limit Hold'em: 7th place, $21,800 World Series of Poker - No-limit Hold'em: 3rd place, $100,940 PartyPoker Million III - Limit Hold'em championship: 2nd place, $675,178 Caribbean Adventure - No-limit Hold'em: 3rd place, $192,270 2003 Poker Wins$2,000 S.H.O.E, World Series of Poker2002 Poker Wins$500 pot-limit hold'em, L.A. Poker Classic $1,000 Omaha eight-or-better, L.A. Poker Classic $300 stud eight-or-better, Legends of Poker $500 Omaha eight-or-better, Legends of Poker $1,000 no-limit hold'em, Legends of Poker $500 no-limit hold'em, Linda Johnson Challenge $1,000 limit hold'em, Hall of Fame $2,500 limit hold'em, Hall of Fame 2001 Poker Wins$300 stud eight-or-better, World Poker Challenge $300 no-limit hold'em, L.A. Poker Classic $1,000 seven-card stud, Legends of Poker $1,000 Omaha eight-or-better, Four Queens Classic 1999 Poker Wins$200 Omaha eight-or-better, L.A. Poker Classic $500 Omaha eight-or-better, Legends of Poker $200 Omaha eight-or-better, Winnin' o' the Green $300 limit hold'em, California State Poker Championship $7,500 no-limit hold'em, United States Poker Championship 1998 Poker Wins$300 limit hold'em, L.A. Poker Classic $500 limit hold'em, California State Poker Championship $2,000 pot-limit hold'em, World Series of Poker $200 stud/hold'em, Orleans Open 1997 Poker Wins$200(RB) limit hold'em, Heavenly Hold'em $100 limit hold'em, World Poker Finals $100 limit hold'em, World Poker Finals Notable Poker AccomplishmentsBest all-around player award at Foxwoods in 1997 with back-to-back wins in limit hold'em Best all-around player award at the L.A. Poker Classic in 2002, cashing eight times Finished 11th in Nolan Dalla's 1998 Player of the Year Standings Finished third in Nolan Dalla's 1999 Player of the Year Standings, making six final tables in Omaha eight-or-better and winning three Finished eighth in the 2001 Card Player Player of the Year Standings 12 major wins from 1997 through 1999 were the most by any player on the tournament circuit

the man sucks i am not sure why you do not understand that.  why do you think he is so great?  I iwll bet his 2006 year will be alosing one!! any takers
You are an idiot.Are you actually offering a bet that Daniel will lose money this year?Tell you what....if he loses money this year...I give you 2 bucks.....if he makes money...you allow yourself to be sodomized by the NBA Eastern Conference All Stars with SHAQ going last.

Man he's sure made a lot of money playing poker for a fish who sucks. Wow must be all luck, lucked his way right into tons of money, endorsements and a regular spot at the big game. Yep certainly no skill invovled in what he's accomplished. Good post idiot.

I iwll bet his 2006 year will be alosing one!! any takers
You're on. I'd like to bet your presence on these boards. If he has a winning year, you leave and never post again. If he has a losing year, I'll do the same. I'm sure that DN will be happy to confirm the winner of this wager on December 31. Deal? Good. Book it.

How can someone with the poker record of Daniels be overated, its not like we are calling him god or anything. BY the way i played against god last nite, couldnt catch a freaking flop.Ill never play him again.

get a life :shock: :-) :club: 8) :? :) :cry: :oops: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :evil: :x :shock: :) :!: :wink: :roll: :) 8) 8) :-) :-) :D:D:):) :evil: :x :shock: :shock: :D :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :doh: :sick: :boohoo: :idea: :bubbleeeek: :wall: :):) :colors: :shhh:

the man sucks i am not sure why you do not understand that.  why do you think he is so great?  I iwll bet his 2006 year will be alosing one!! any takers
You are an idiot.Are you actually offering a bet that Daniel will lose money this year?Tell you what....if he loses money this year...I give you 2 bucks.....if he makes money...you allow yourself to be sodomized by the NBA Eastern Conference All Stars with SHAQ going last.
LOL NH
LOL NH
Can I be last??? I will make it a good one.
STFU-Fortune_Cookie.jpg
lol : :-) :club: 8) :? :) :cry: :oops: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :evil: :x :shock: :) :!: :wink: :roll: :) 8) 8) :-) :-) :D:D:):) :evil: :x :shock: :shock: :D :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :doh: :sick: :boohoo: :idea: :bubbleeeek: :wall: :):) :colors: :shhh: