phil ivey is sick...

I worked at a convience store chain just after high school. In the two years that i worked there I lost count of how many times I was robbed there, but I do remember that I saw 9 guns in that time. The only one that scared me after the first time was a kid who was shaking with a gun in his hand. Couldn't have been more that 16 years old. I had to calm him down and explain how to rob a place properly....

I worked at a convience store chain just after high school. In the two years that i worked there I lost count of how many times I was robbed there, but I do remember that I saw 9 guns in that time. The only one that scared me after the first time was a kid who was shaking with a gun in his hand. Couldn't have been more that 16 years old. I had to calm him down and explain how to rob a place properly....
Haha, that rocks. Yeah the good convenience store chains give you a day or two of class, and one of the things they stress repeatedly is to cooperate with robbers, blah blah. I was never robbed, but my brother has been when he worked in one after high school. He got thrown over the counter (maybe they were worried he had a button he could push?), but didn't get hurt in reality, though he was shook up at the time.