royal flush gets paid off

***** Hand History for Game 3321209362 *****$0.50/$1 Texas Hold'em - Thursday, January 05, 21:06:20 EDT 2006Table Table 79745 (6 max) (Real Money)Seat 3 is the buttonTotal number of players : 6Seat 6: THEHITMANRMC ( $33.13 )Seat 5: given1982 ( $63.25 )Seat 4: Micham111 ( $34.25 )Seat 2: mothebo ( $13.75 )Seat 1: DirtyDiggla ( $8 )Seat 3: small_bills1 ( $24 )Micham111 posts small blind [$0.25].given1982 posts big blind [$0.50].** Dealing down cards **Dealt to given1982 [ Kd Td ]THEHITMANRMC folds.DirtyDiggla folds.mothebo calls [$0.50].small_bills1 raises [$1].Micham111 folds.given1982 calls [$0.50].mothebo calls [$0.50].** Dealing Flop ** [ 4d, Ad, Qd ]given1982 checks.mothebo bets [$0.50].small_bills1 raises [$1].given1982 raises [$1.50].mothebo raises [$1.50].small_bills1 folds.given1982 calls [$0.50].** Dealing Turn ** [ Qs ]given1982 bets [$1].mothebo raises [$2].given1982 calls [$1].** Dealing River ** [ Jd ]given1982 bets [$1].mothebo raises [$2].given1982 raises [$2].mothebo raises [$2].given1982 calls [$1].mothebo shows [ Qc, Ac ] a full house, Queens full of aces.given1982 shows [ Kd, Td ] Royal Flush.given1982 wins $19.25 from the main pot with Royal Flush.

Hmm, so you hit a 1-outer on the river on somepoor guy and come in to brag about it?Nh.
no he probably hit the best hand possible and wanted to tell everyone about it. i mean good lord it was .50 - 1.00, so its not like hes was at a large risk to chase the royal.
Guest Zach6668
Hmm, so you hit a 1-outer on the river on somepoor guy and come in to brag about it?Nh.
no he probably hit the best hand possible and wanted to tell everyone about it. i mean good lord it was .50 - 1.00, so its not like hes was at a large risk to chase the royal.
Not to mention the fact that he flopped the nut flush, it's not like he's going to fold it anyways.Nice hand. Nice catch, but you weren't gonna let it go anyways.Actually, you played it absolutely perfectly.Zach
no he probably hit the best hand possible and wanted to tell everyone about it.  i mean good lord it was .50 - 1.00, so its not like hes was at a large risk to chase the royal.
1) He still hit a one outer, however you want to look at it.2) A $17 pot is hardly something to sign up to a poker forumand brag about. When I see a "Royal getting paid off" thread, I would at least hope the guy made a few hundred bucks or so.I've had bluffs I've pulled get paid off better than this...lol (s/w)
Guest Zach6668
no he probably hit the best hand possible and wanted to tell everyone about it.  i mean good lord it was .50 - 1.00, so its not like hes was at a large risk to chase the royal.
1) He still hit a one outer, however you want to look at it.2) A $17 pot is hardly something to sign up to a poker forumand brag about. When I see a "Royal getting paid off" thread, I would at least hope the guy made a few hundred bucks or so.I've had bluffs I've pulled get paid off better than this...lol (s/w)
You are looking at it all wrong.He won a 17 BB pot. Regardless of how big of a douchebag you are, he played the hand perfectly, got lucky on the river, and won a 17 BB pot. Good for him, and stop being a douchebag.Zach
Well buddy hit his 4 outer on the turn. So whats your point? Still, I agree this thread is a little misleading, no one cares that you won 19$
i didn't read on from here because i hate this poster so much. you thought you were imperssing people and it turned out youd didn't. deal with it. don't back it up with idiocy
the guy hit a royal why can't you just be happy for him? we were all there when we hit our first and I bet you didn't give a censored that it wasn't for hundreds it was just a great feeling. nh op
i've never hit a royal anytime anywhere for any amount, so i'm ****ing walls for him....i would've posted it too, even knowing jackasses would take a rip at it, but knowing that decent fold would rip the hackasses