nbc ~heads up championship 2006 win a seat

is the world ready to see fluffdog on national TV????
nope
I agree, pwning Phil Hellmuth with running quad deuces like what happened to Bill Fillmath would not be a good way for me to announce myself to the poker world. However, it would be great television.

Winner agrees not to bring to Las Vegas, Nevada or to possess while in Las Vegas, Nevada for the Las Vegas Round, any illegal drugs, firearms, or any other items determined by Sponsor to be banned. Winner while in Las Vegas, Nevada must act responsibly with regard to compliance with local, state and federal laws. Sponsor reserves the right to intervene in the case of any person deemed by Sponsor to be intoxicated or in violation of any law and/or to cancel that entrant's participation in this Competition, including the Main Event.Well I guess I can't enter this then.(sw)

Winner agrees not to bring to Las Vegas, Nevada or to possess while in Las Vegas, Nevada for the Las Vegas Round, any illegal drugs, firearms, or any other items determined by Sponsor to be banned. Winner while in Las Vegas, Nevada must act responsibly with regard to compliance with local, state and federal laws. Sponsor reserves the right to intervene in the case of any person deemed by Sponsor to be intoxicated or in violation of any law and/or to cancel that entrant's participation in this Competition, including the Main Event.Well I guess I can't enter this then.(sw)
Thought "MUST BE 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AS OF THE DATE OF ENTRY" would do you in.
Thought "MUST BE 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AS OF THE DATE OF ENTRY" would do you in.
yeah it does.so does not being able to register.stupid nbc site.I'm going to play in this, hopefully dominate, make it to the final tourney, where i'd probably lose, and if i won<<< we'd have a problem then.I think i'll test it out to see what ranking i can get.i mean it's an nbc site, talk about a bunch of donkeys that are going to be playing in this online thing.

Kickers count if you happen to hold the same straight or full house. and the dealer apparently acts first on every round. weird

Kickers count if you happen to hold the same straight or full house.
What r u talking about?

I was in a hand. had 56 of spades. board had 3457. The other guy had J6 of clubs and won the hand because his kicker is better than mine. No split pot.Also doesnt appear to be a way for dealer to raise before the flop.