anyone tried cashing out from poker mountain?

They make you climb up a big mountain to get your cash, hence the name. At the top of the summit in Nepal, TJ and Daniel sit in a tiny cave in lotus position and ask a tiny monkey in a golden robe if you can have your money. If he rings the gong, you're in. If not, it's back down the poker mountain you go.

You can't cashout yet. Support doesn't know when they are going to get it ready...but they say they hope it's soon. *No shit* I happen to be thinking the same thing.Their support team is real good, though...it'll probably be up soon.

They make you climb up a big mountain to get your cash, hence the name. At the top of the summit in Nepal, TJ and Daniel sit in a tiny cave in lotus position and ask a tiny monkey in a golden robe if you can have your money. If he rings the gong, you're in. If not, it's back down the poker mountain you go.
sounds very similar to that espn commercial...im just sayin......

sounds very similar to that espn commercial...im just sayin......Sure it does, I stole it.To be fair, though, it's not like they originated the idea of someone climbing a mountain to talk to wise men in a cave....

sounds very similar to that espn commercial...im just sayin......Sure it does, I stole it.To be fair, though, it's not like they originated the idea of someone climbing a mountain to talk to wise men in a cave....
thats a new one, a novelist admitting to plagerisim lol j/k...
it is what it is....through and through
No, I think that was The Simpsons. :D

I deposited $50 last Saturday just wanted to see Daniel's plays. I cashed out last Sunday and got my money back at firepay yesterday (Thursday).I temporarily don't want to play there because:1) I never got any deposit bonus as they said on their ads.2) NO ACTIONS.3) I hardly see DN there, as expected.

You can't cashout yet. Support doesn't know when they are going to get it ready...but they say they hope it's soon. *No censored* I happen to be thinking the same thing.Their support team is real good, though...it'll probably be up soon.
Sounds like the same thing Dutch Boyd got in trouble for, though I think Poker Mountain is a little more secure though. Im just saying, the scenario is familar....

I'm guessing everyone has had the trouble with Neteller... I emailed them about it and was told that it was a problem with Neteller, and they were trying to get it fixed. *The used the words our 3rd party something or other though* But I think they meant it's Neteller's fault.