grieved and repulsed

Sansone's just pi$$ed cause he's not on a first class plane to the beginning of the 2006 poker tourney season...oh wait he's too chicken$hit to leave the fukkin house!!..........my bad :twisted:

Dude,You're fixating a little too much on Daniel at this point.  I know if I was busting all the people you say you bust, and making all the money at poker that you say you make, I wouldn't have any time to stalk poker pros, nor would I want to.You could have won 10 - 15K in the time it took you to write that post, why are you bothering?
Dude,It's a troll. Not DreamClown.
You sure about that? The real dreamclown from NWP posted this same thing over there
He has been gone for a few weeks, please forgive Custom's ignorance.
I don't really think this is dreamclown, he's probably too busy getting crunk/chlymidia/crabs depending on what the middle C stands for in GCC.  If this is dreamclown, I hear Red Lobster is hiring.  Starting at $7/hr, which is about $807 more per hour than you're making against Daniel.
:D:D:D:):club:

No, I'm not a lady, far from it last time I looked at my genitals. I guess, however, you could say I'm a man who wishes he had as many ladies as the ladies man. But then again what non-idiotic/ non-mentally retarded man doesn't? One will have to do though I guess.

Here's the funny bit girls. Apparently DreamClown has 400G's on the FCP site....or did y'all miss that? It took DN to take him down (er them). I would give the man his due respect. He lost..and is losing still to our man. You or I may not have faired so well, he just picked on the wrong MoFo. and is getting it served cold. That being said.....400G's is a whole lotta someones cash. Pony-up and play the boys before you put them down.

"Cause we're the Get Crunked Crew!!!"Sorry, but for some reason the Doug E Fresh hook got stuck in my head...

Here's the funny bit girls. Apparently DreamClown has 400G's on the FCP site....or did y'all miss that? It took DN to take him down (er them). I would give the man his due respect. He lost..and is losing still to our man. You or I may not have faired so well, he just picked on the wrong MoFo. and is getting it served cold. That being said.....400G's is a whole lotta someones cash. Pony-up and play the boys before you put them down.
He's a douchebag. We should be nice just because he has a lot of money, is that what you're saying?
No, I'm not a lady, far from it last time I looked at my genitals. I guess, however, you could say I'm a man who wishes he had as many ladies as the ladies man. But then again what non-idiotic/ non-mentally retarded man doesn't? One will have to do though I guess.
oh man. your first post was wussy, but at least you might just be a nice, sensitive guy. now clearly you are not that, but just a wussy, insensitive guy of poor intelligence.all sexual preferences aside, that bolded comment is just horrible man.as for the OP, i'd hope that people have better things to do than respond to the schoolyard insults of a young man with horrible psychological problems.

No King...I am asking you to look at his giant roll, and to ask how they got it. They cant be doing everything wrong. I commend their stance. Telling NG that they wont play short stacked is a play. Unfortunately that was the wrong boy to play with....but then again how could they have known? Whatever they were doing was working. #2 seems to be the man to watch. I have to take DN's word for his prowess though, I haven't the roll to play this crew.

I don't really think this is dreamclown, he's probably too busy getting crunk/chlymidia/crabs depending on what the middle C stands for in GCC. If this is dreamclown, I hear Red Lobster is hiring. Starting at $7/hr, which is about $807 more per hour than you're making against Daniel.
Hey if they are hiring you should shoot for it!! might beable to hit the 7.15 once u hit 6000 hrs...but u gotta use fishtracker...download it it's awsome!! Hey if you are applying i'll even give you a reference...:club: