dc losing right now...

Gargaml123 has already taken 50k off of DC. DC had to rebuy.Anybody know who Gargaml123 is?

People at nw were saying he is howard lederer. Ok well actually just one guy said it. Isn't howard thought of as one of the best limit players in the world? By that i mean would you say he is on the same level as harmon or cassidy?

https://www.pokernetwork.co.uk/games/handhi...mber=1668674252YEAH IT'S LEDERER, FOOLS. GOOD READ. WHAT IS GOING ON IN YOUR IDIOT HEADS.
Ok I don't get it. If you call off 1k on the river with a 7 high how do you get to that level in the first place? How could this donkish activity exist at the highest limits online?Misclick?
he constanly claims to be an unbeatable hu limit master so i guess the top pro players are just giving him a chance to prove it.
https://www.pokernetwork.co.uk/games/handhi...mber=1668674252YEAH IT'S LEDERER, FOOLS. GOOD READ. WHAT IS GOING ON IN YOUR IDIOT HEADS.
I don't get it. You just get throttled by this guy whoever he may be and still you have this arrogance. How much money will will it take for you to lose before you just dissapear.

Petoria, doesn't the dancing lock closely resemble Brian when he was trying to cheer up Peter with the Peanut Butter Jelly song. "It's peanut butter jelly time, peanut butter jelly time, peanut butter jelly time, peanut butter jelly time. Where ya at, where ya at.........peanut butter jelly with a baseball bat."

he constanly claims to be an unbeatable hu limit master so i guess the top pro players are just giving him a chance to prove it.
I don't get it. You just get throttled by this guy whoever he may be and still you have this arrogance. How much money will will it take for you to lose before you just dissapear.
yeah i dont think that will ever happen. we're the ones who have "idiot heads", but he is still unbeatable and the best in the world at limit, right?
Petoria, doesn't the dancing lock closely resemble Brian when he was trying to cheer up Peter with the Peanut Butter Jelly song.  "It's peanut butter jelly time, peanut butter jelly time, peanut butter jelly time, peanut butter jelly time.  Where ya at, where ya at.........peanut butter jelly with a baseball bat."
I think it's supposed to. That scene is classic. I guess there was something about a dancing banana on the internet previous to the Family Guy episode, but I had never seen it. Needless to say, I was pretty damn confused, but still laughed for quite a while. You may be seeing quite a bit of the dancing lock as I'll probably be posting it in threads that I feel should be locked, which these days is about 30% of them.