negreanu on chip & doyle

46. GCA Jan 23 2002, 1:56 am show options Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker From: new...@aol.com (GCA) - Find messages by this author Date: 22 Jan 2002 22:56:28 -0800 Local: Wed, Jan 23 2002 1:56 am Subject: Re: My e-mail to GCA concerning Doyle Reply to Author | Forward | Print | Individual Message | Show original | Report Abuse To tell you the truth, I couldn't care less about Carson or Negreanu. However, Negreanu through in the towel in the first round when pressure was applied. You may think you know something, but Negreanu has only been around for about four years, while Carson has been around many. I haven't seen him give in yet. So far he isn't a hyprocrite as far as I am concerned. Daniel, however, has his little ass on the line. Lets see where he is in a few years. Don't worry about me, I have more ability than you could ever imagine, Augie Doggie. I particularly like the bolded part. Hmmm.....

this is so obviously fake that i can't fathom why you posted it.
http://tinyurl.com/58lj3 Patrick
Not only is he a paragon of class, he's a detective as well.
LOL.I should have a special folder of links set up with all these sort of things from RGP. Everytime Russ reposts that email on RGP, the same debate breaks out regarding the validity.So, what old time RGPer is stirring up all this trouble? ;-) Patrick
I've never seen or heard of this until chopper88 posted the link, http://groups.google.com/group/rec.gamblin...f3e72b2a838d5e6, but does this have any truth to it? Is it a legitemate copy of an email and if so is there any other information readilfy available on this topic?
This is a real e-mail. This is very old news. It has been gone over on numerous occasions in this forum and others try a search. DN has explained this several times, but the jest of it is he dose not believe they are cheats (If he did why would he play then in the big game on a regular basis). This E-mail was to make Russ think DN really thought that way to win his confidence so he could learn Russ’s side of the story.That is a basic expiation and in no way, is meant to be the complete story.
I've never seen or heard of this until chopper88 posted the link, http://groups.google.com/group/rec.gamblin...f3e72b2a838d5e6, but does this have any truth to it? Is it a legitemate copy of an email and if so is there any other information readilfy available on this topic?
This is a real e-mail. This is very old news. It has been gone over on numerous occasions in this forum and others try a search. DN has explained this several times, but the jest of it is he dose not believe they are cheats (If he did why would he play then in the big game on a regular basis). This E-mail was to make Russ think DN really thought that way to win his confidence so he could learn Russ’s side of the story.That is a basic expiation and in no way, is meant to be the complete story.
although I have been playing poker for several years I have not frequented poker forums until recently so I never heard this story. richard_dionysus response with doyle's comments about the accusations was more than enough to wrap the whole thing up. appreciate the info,steal
although I have been playing poker for several years I have not frequented poker forums until recently so I never heard this story. richard_dionysus response with doyle's comments about the accusations was more than enough to wrap the whole thing up. appreciate the info,steal
NP