I just wanted to know who plays KQ... My friends and I call it Automatic Exit... But I see too many ppl winning with it... just curious to see who does or does not play it... Ok edited version just because someone brought jesus into this...Lets say your in early position with an average stack.. so no raise... table image is standard...Ok now youre in late position with a small stack.. TI the same...In a tournament before the first break in middle position...And finally youre playing NL cash game early position with a short stack...

I just wanted to know who plays KQ... My friends and I call it Automatic Exit... But I see too many ppl winning with it... just curious to see who does or does not play it...
It Depends Man, Jesus
regular ring game...
What position r u in?What is ur table image?Are u shortstacked?What are other players tendencies?Are u on tilt?It depends man, jesus.

nice post, what about giving some more information like position being one and is the pot raised or not along with number of players and of course the BIG ONE.............IS IT SOOOOTED !!! :twisted:

The only real answer to this is..."What do 90 year old women taste like??"
A mix of pepperoni,vicks vapor rub, and moth balls.
with a touch of hard-boiled egg
regular ring game...
What position r u in?What is ur table image?Are u shortstacked?What are other players tendencies?Are u on tilt?It depends man, jesus.
grow a sack, answer the question man, Jesus!(sw)
The only real answer to this is..."What do 90 year old women taste like??"
Fryer I heart the Harrison clip
ya he stole that from me. If I didn't owe him $11 I'd ask him to help out with the hosting of it. Since its on my webspace.
regular ring game...
What position r u in?missionaryWhat is ur table image?daddy long dickAre u shortstacked?I just answered that. See aboveWhat are other players tendencies?partially gayAre u on tilt?to the left when erectIt depends man, jesus.
If he's cute and clean, yeah, I'll suck it.grow a sack, answer the question man, Jesus!I shave my sack, that's why it looks small.(sw)
I hope this helps.
regular ring game...
What position r u in?missionaryWhat is ur table image?daddy long dickAre u shortstacked?I just answered that. See aboveWhat are other players tendencies?partially gayAre u on tilt?to the left when erectIt depends man, jesus.
If he's cute and clean, yeah, I'll suck it.grow a sack, answer the question man, Jesus!I shave my sack, that's why it looks small.(sw)
I hope this helps.
Speedz told you about the sack-shaving?I'll kill him...
regular ring game...
I hope this helps.
No Like I wouldn't c it at the monthly circle jerk

Depends what site your on:Party - fold their will always be an AK KK and AA delt along with itPoker Stars - Push preflop usaly 99-JJ will call ,flop their house but you will catch the runner runner royalUltimate bet - Fold or if in late position raise(They only deal aces to first or second position)FullTilt - Not sure bc i seem to never be delt a hand on there. :club:

regular ring game...
I hope this helps.
No Like I wouldn't c it at the monthly circle jerk
PM DNA for date/time/location....
Depends what site your on:Party - fold their will always be an AK KK and AA delt along with itPoker Stars - Push preflop usaly 99-JJ will call ,flop their house but you will catch the runner runner royalUltimate bet - Fold or if in late position raise(They only deal aces to first or second position)FullTilt - Not sure bc i seem to never be delt a hand on there. :club:
I actually agree with the part in bold.