best site to teach someone how to play no limit

I'm werkin on a little poker program with someone and it would really help, if he knew how to play the game, because he doesn't really know what I mean when I'm telling him about blinds,position how it's actually played.This would make the process on making the program way more easier. Since he lives overseas it's hard for me to tell him how it's all done.Any help on this would be greatly appreciated

Good luck with the poker bot you've outsourced to India.To answer your question, send him a book. They print those in other languages now, right?
no, I'm not planning to do any crap like a bot. I want to show him how to play by giving him a easy and discriptive site. Then after he learns the basics, I'll direct him to a poker site to play for play money until he understands the game. He doen't want to play poker, I just want him to understand how the game is played.I talk to him via messenger and it's kinda hard explaining how to play the game word for word, I site to show him the basics would be great especially a site with pictures and easy to understand.