suited's foray into movie making.... (dn vs dc)

I do wish they had more graphic violence though, lol.
how did u do it, if u dont mind me asking
Computer game called "The Movies"It's kind of a Sims style game, and as you progress, you can make more and more detailed movies. But there's also another game mode, where you can give yourself money, and then it's easier to just make movies, and you're not worrying about all the other stuff along the way. But either way, as you progress you can do more and more. My game is still in the 1950's, lol. So it's not bad for what I had.
thx 4 the info, seems like a fun game...im not big on comp games but im gunna checj it out.
I do wish they had more graphic violence though, lol.
how did u do it, if u dont mind me asking
Computer game called "The Movies"It's kind of a Sims style game, and as you progress, you can make more and more detailed movies. But there's also another game mode, where you can give yourself money, and then it's easier to just make movies, and you're not worrying about all the other stuff along the way. But either way, as you progress you can do more and more. My game is still in the 1950's, lol. So it's not bad for what I had.
how much was the game? does it auotmaticaly download?

I believe it's coming out on ps2 and xbox too, but I figured the PC version was probably better.I picked it up at Best Buy for 59.99 (the platinum version though)... the regular is 50. It's a new game, so that's why it's still full price. But I had gift cards, so I didn't really care.Not sure if you can download it anywhere.http://www.themoviesgame.com is the site, you can check.

that was awesome....good job.

Hey suited my 12 year old daughter gets all sorts of cheat codes off the web. There's gotta be some for that game out there somewhere so you can become the next Spielberg. I'll tell her to look for some.