suited's foray into movie making.... (dn vs dc)

As you may have seen a few days back, one member made a movie and I thought it seemed cool, and decided to get the game and give it a try for myself.This is my first movie, and my options were a bit limited at this point, but I think I did the best I could with the available options. (Have to play to unlock more things)You can also download it to view it larger instead of the small version in the link.http://movies.lionhead.com/movie/34365

Not bad suited, is there any way to get real audio with these things? or do you have to settle for the murmuring and the subtitles?
Let me try and answer everything, lol.The game is "The Movies"And yes, you can record your own audio and put it in. I haven't tried that yet. Definitely left out some quotes, but I was trying to build a story that made a little sense at the same time, lol. Plus it was a first try, so I wanted to get it finished.And no idea bout FCP MW4... nobody showed up for 3, lol.
And no idea bout FCP MW4... nobody showed up for 3, lol.
Story of my life....I'm a nobody
You know, give or take.
Kurt how could you! You and me. Now. On the .02-.04 tables. You're goin down!!
And no idea bout FCP MW4... nobody showed up for 3, lol.
Story of my life....I'm a nobody
You know, give or take.
Kurt how could you! You and me. Now. On the .02-.04 tables. You're goin down!!
lol, I think you took that the wrong way.I was saying... it was give or take, meaning, yes a couple people showed, but it's nobody in the sense, that there was only 3 of us, when it shoudla been like 20.

For the record though: The movie is satirical... I don't actually think any of this is for publicity. Just thought it's funny that some people actually do.

I get it. I was just messin with ya. Was a long day at the office. I know my captain wouldn't disrespect me.
Speaking of... I gotta figure out who's playing when.I didn't realize this would be so much work, blah.
I thought that was awesomenh
Thanks.and they can only get better from here on out. Can't wait to open up lots more options. Maybe try adding some voice tracks.
I do wish they had more graphic violence though, lol.
how did u do it, if u dont mind me asking
Computer game called "The Movies"It's kind of a Sims style game, and as you progress, you can make more and more detailed movies. But there's also another game mode, where you can give yourself money, and then it's easier to just make movies, and you're not worrying about all the other stuff along the way. But either way, as you progress you can do more and more. My game is still in the 1950's, lol. So it's not bad for what I had.