worst 5 movies

even ghandi would kick tarantino's ass for making a movie like Hostel.
Eli Roth made the movie, not Quentin Tarantino. Tarantino was an Executive Producer. Got to get your facts straight.
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Personal preference. I thought it was stupid.
bullshit
As far as I'm concerned anchorman is at the bottom of the list of all those will ferrell, Ben Stiller, Vince Vaughan comedies. Not the worst film I've ever seen, but it's on the borderline between bad and mediocre.
Please don't even attempt to put Ben Stiller and Will Ferrel in the same league. It's not even close.
Stiller's way, way better.
I really hope your joking.

Anaconda anyone?Also, pretty much any movie the sci-fi channel plays will be the worst movie you have ever seen.

also, has anyone seen the preview for the made-for-TV movie about the life of Pope John Paul II?It stars John Voight as the pope, it should be classic.

bullshit
As far as I'm concerned anchorman is at the bottom of the list of all those will ferrell, Ben Stiller, Vince Vaughan comedies. Not the worst film I've ever seen, but it's on the borderline between bad and mediocre.
Please don't even attempt to put Ben Stiller and Will Ferrel in the same league. It's not even close.
Honestly, I just don't find Ferrel funny. Is there a backlash against Ben Stiller over in the states or something? Zoolander is one of the best comedies ever imo.
Worst movie of all time:Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.Even though I am a big Johnny Depp fan, this movie was the only movie I have ever walked out on.
no no no no no. this is crazyness.
lets get down to brass tax, man...how much for the ape?
the question mark was emphasized.
Aaah...my heart feels like an alligator!

Wow, some of you have horrible taste in horrible movies. I think we need a new thread about the worse worse movies of all time. Here are some terrible choices for bad movies:AnchormanAnything by Quentin TarantinoFargoElephantMatchstick MenEyes Wide ShutThe Truman ShowFear and Loathing in Las Vegas

the notebooksisterhood of the traveling pantsride with the devilthe royal tenenbaumsand i'm just assuming because i hvaen't seen it, but i'd rather have sex with a goat then see it, but: rent

last night i saw uwe boll's house of the deadeasily one of the five worst movies i have ever seen :club:
Sorry I couldn't warn you earlier. I regret to inform you the movie has given you herpes.Did you enjoy the video game cut scenes? The blood fade? How about the nonsense ten minute action scene where the characters run through parts of a graveyard repeatedly like Tom and Jerry in a hallway?But remember, remember always: "it's Spanish for death."

I was at blockbuster looking for a movie I had never heard of to see something new so I rented a zombie movie called Undead. 20mins into it I turned it off. Horrible. Never look for a movie you have never heard of because most likely there is a reason. Lesson learned.

fast and the furious<really anything with paul walker>pretty much anything with ben affleck <except school ties and good will hunting>i got mail3,000 miles to gracelandwaterworld
school ties you bring up, but leave out the kevin smith movies?i hate affleck as much as the next guy, but dogma, chasing amy, mallrats and jay and silent bob strike back are classicplus, affleck was the bomb in phantoms yo!
bullshit
You may think Will Ferrell is funnier, which is fine, but Ben Stiller has the better acting performances at this point. For Permanent Midnight alone, Stiller wins. If you haven't seen it, I recommend it. He also has the Royal Tenenbaums on his side. Until I see Ferrell do something besides slapstick comedy (unless he wants to make Anchorman 2), then there's not really a comparison at this point.
bullshit
You may think Will Ferrell is funnier, which is fine, but Ben Stiller has the better acting performances at this point. For Permanent Midnight alone, Stiller wins. If you haven't seen it, I recommend it. He also has the Royal Tenenbaums on his side. Until I see Ferrell do something besides slapstick comedy (unless he wants to make Anchorman 2), then there's not really a comparison at this point.
if you want to see ferrell do something other than slapstick comedy, then see "Melinda and Melinda". its a woody allen film, and while i hated it more than apple jacks, ferrell did an excellent job. now as for the topic at hand, i didnt read the second page, so if these are on there... i dont care.1) from justin to kelly (good LORD, easily the worst movie ever. only watched it because of my woman, and i almost curb stomped her afterwards. we arent together anymore)2) chairman of the board 3) Steel (shaq? need i say more)4) baby geniuses5) glitter (wow do i ever hate mariah)i know ive walked out on a couple, but i cant remember them