Hand #10100463-39108 at Lund (No Limit Hold'em)Powered by UltimateBetStarted at 02/Jan/06 15:25:35 NotGambling is at seat 0 with $100. KortNilsen is at seat 1 with $98. pagodayea is at seat 2 with $136.65. blkcldz is at seat 3 with $178.25. lahire is at seat 4 with $202.25. Drax3 is at seat 5 with $95.45. AL Z 23 is at seat 6 with $80.70. Raise_It_Up_B is at seat 7 with $392.30. K a h l is at seat 8 with $176.45. rdeluca is at seat 9 with $105.40. The button is at seat 8. rdeluca posts the small blind of $1. NotGambling posts the big blind of $2. NotGambling: -- -- KortNilsen: -- -- pagodayea: As Jh blkcldz: -- -- lahire: -- -- Drax3: -- -- AL Z 23: -- -- Raise_It_Up_B: -- -- K a h l: -- -- rdeluca: -- --Pre-flop: KortNilsen folds. pagodayea calls. blkcldz calls. lahire folds. Drax3 folds. AL Z 23 folds. Raise_It_Up_B folds. K a h l folds. rdeluca folds. NotGambling checks. Flop (board: Qd Ah 9d): NotGambling checks. pagodayea checks. blkcldz bets $7. NotGambling folds. pagodayea raises to $15. blkcldz calls. Turn (board: Qd Ah 9d 6s): pagodayea bets $20. blkcldz calls. River (board: Qd Ah 9d 6s 5s): pagodayea bets $25. blkcldz raises to $75. what do i do? i had just check/called the a few hands ago w/an ace, thats why i checkraised this time

This is where I prefer a smallish, test-the-water raise up front to 4x preflop.I think you should bet the turn harder, folding to a raise... or check and re-evaluate the turn. Either answer is fine by me. I personally would check/call the turn more often than bet harder and fold.Wa/Wb theory from limit... get to showdown cheaply. If you can't do that out of position, then find a fold somewhere.

the flop check/raise should be for more. that's a min raise you put in there. very weak even from a check/raise.
A great point I didn't mention.Give him a chance to fold a stupid continuation bet.