Sorry if this has been addressed before - couldn't find anything using search.While watching Daniel play dreamclown last night, this conversation came up.Kidpoker - you guys don't seriously deal with Russ G do you?Dream - I don't personallyKidpoker - stay away from him, he is bad news... I promise you that.Who is Russ G?

Sorry if this has been addressed before - couldn't find anything using search.
Are you fucking kidding me? Did you even USE the search function?
Sorry if this has been addressed before - couldn't find anything using search.
Are you fucking kidding me? Did you even USE the search function?
Type in Russ g in search and see what you get.

Okay jackass, just read your post about type Russ G in the search tool. Well I did it, look at the time in between me posting this and you posting that. Took 2 minutes. Here is the link:http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...hp?mode=resultsIt's the 7th one down. Your stupid thread is at the top.

google is ur freind
Thanks, Google works much better than the search function on this website.
It does? Google would give you a better answer in less than the 2 minutes I gave you the fucking link? Seriously, quit posting in this thread OP and go to the other thread.
google is ur freind
It does? Google would give you a better answer in less than the 2 minutes I gave you the fucking link? Seriously, quit posting in this thread OP and go to the other thread.
There is know reason to act like this.
google is ur freind
I clicked on your link and it is an empty search page. You can be hostile if you want - I probably deserve it but it didn't get me any good results. Google gave me a hit on the first item.

I typed in Russ G, and for some reason it only gave me one thread (No Limt Holdem...)I typed in Russ, and got all the threads.Go figure

I typed in Russ G, and for some reason it only gave me one thread (No Limt Holdem...)I typed in Russ, and got all the threads.Go figure
Just one point. I understand how frustrating it is to have people ask questions that may have been addressed numerous times before. Not to mention the wasted space it takes up in the servers and such. I belong to many forum groups and don't always keep up with all them. Sometimes I miss important items. I am sure this is true for others, not just newbies. It would be nice if someone simply posted a link to the proper posts when someone asks a 'stupid' question and that would be the end of it. I am not sure why there is such hatred or lack of tolerance on this site?