weekend at daniel's freeroll

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still in... 20 left i have 26k good for 8th right now.
GL Tre...and good luck to anyone else that I've heard of who's still in. Keep us posted on your progress, I'd consider railing if I didn't hate the FCP Poker client so much.

I'm out 7th, i screwed up a hand right before I went out pretty badly, I deserve to lose.However, maybe Daniel could make a special exception for me since I drove all the way up to Toronto from Jeresey for the FCP party ;)Hahaha, I wish.

Out in 6th. Tried to make a play on a 569 board with A8. Blinds just were getting up so high that I felt I had to make a move. Ran into a set of fives and I was crippled. I haven't been to vegas yet and I was really hoping this was the chance. Oh well Best of Luck to the final 5!

There was an extremely shady play at the final table when it was 5 handed....but FCP Info said he knew the player so it wasnt collusion. It was very shady though.Blinds are 4k/8k. Folded to Silky in the SB and he has like 150k. And CL was in the bb with 30k. Silky Raises the min???(If youre going to steal just move in), and then CL calls leaving him with 22k. Flop comes AQx Silky leads out with a bet of like 10-12 k, committing himself to the pot, and CL jams for 22k total and Silky FOLDS???!! Hmmmmm....I feel bad for the guy who bubbled.

There was an extremely shady play at the final table when it was 5 handed....but FCP Info said he knew the player so it wasnt collusion. It was very shady though.
I think he's just bad. Probably had 8 high.But I don't disagree w/ you.... easy call, not many hands are less than 6-1 w/ 2 cards coming.
There was an extremely shady play at the final table when it was 5 handed....but FCP Info said he knew the player so it wasnt collusion. It was very shady though.Blinds are 4k/8k. Folded to Silky in the SB and he has like 150k. And CL was in the bb with 30k. Silky Raises the min???(If youre going to steal just move in), and then CL calls leaving him with 22k. Flop comes AQx Silky leads out with a bet of like 10-12 k, committing himself to the pot, and CL jams for 22k total and Silky FOLDS???!! Hmmmmm....I feel bad for the guy who bubbled.
it was me who made the play and i think i must have read the raise wrong, because i dont see myself folding for that amount, i remember that it was a stone cold bluff on the hand and i must have not realized that the raise was so small so i folded, realistically i did'nt have a chance to win it but it was still a mistake to fold if that was the scenario. I swear on my life i did'nt collude, i dont know anyone that was playing i give you my word. it was just a misclick

Congrats to the other guys that placed, silky I thought you played really well. I, on the other hand, got lucky at the right times. Guess I'll see the other guys there.Anyone have any more details on the trip?

There was an extremely shady play at the final table when it was 5 handed....but FCP Info said he knew the player so it wasnt collusion. It was very shady though.
I think he's just bad. Probably had 8 high.But I don't disagree w/ you.... easy call, not many hands are less than 6-1 w/ 2 cards coming.
ya im a horrible poker player, bluffing, i mean who bluffs with a big stack against the blinds? what was i thinking, i mean my strategy was all wrong there, oh well i'll take 2nd as a consolation
Congrats to the other guys that placed, silky I thought you played really well. I, on the other hand, got lucky at the right times. Guess I'll see the other guys there.Anyone have any more details on the trip?
Hi Felix, we'll be getting in touch with all the winners early in the week so make sure to check the e-mail address that you have registered with your FCP poker account.Congrats
ya im a horrible poker player, bluffing, i mean who bluffs with a big stack against the blinds? what was i thinking, i mean my strategy was all wrong there, oh well i'll take 2nd as a consolation
If youre going to bluff there, move all in preflop. Dont double the guy up without even showing down your hand. Minimum raising in the blinds against a guy that short is HORRIBLE. Just move in.
The way you played that WAS bad. If you were going to bluff... put him all in, it wasn't much more. And I think he had a queen and might have actually folded to a push there. But you bet 9000 into a pot of like 55k or something, I forget the exact number. Even if you played every other hand perfectly.... You were bad on this hand. No way around it.
felix, congrats on the place i thought you played well, to tell you the truth I had a hard time with you for most of the time we played. i dont know any details on the trip but I would like some if anyone knows what the scenario is, like if you could bring someone and stuff like that. I will see you in vegas!!
felix, congrats on the place i thought you played well, to tell you the truth I had a hard time with you for most of the time we played. i dont know any details on the trip but I would like some if anyone knows what the scenario is, like if you could bring someone and stuff like that. I will see you in vegas!!
I've heard it's a no. That's what FCPinfo said. If that changes though, I'm willing to be someone's guest. :club:

AS info stated we have to wait till Monday to get more details.But what has been said so far is that he (Fcp_info) was 98% sure the trip was only for one. I asked about bringing a guest along then and he said that had not been decided.

well if you just look at that play yes it was bad, but its not all about one hand, that play is just one that is used to send a message to the table and also to set up other hands were i can trap someone, so yes that play standing alone was bad, but it might have led to a big pot down the road and so on.