weekend at daniel's freeroll

I think this is the correct order?1 bird750 2 ihaveanicepr 3 freekeffect 4 crocd990Congrats guys! Good luck in vegas. :-)
That is correct.And thanks.
We'll I think that's the croc from the Neg opens, but can we get a word from the winners?
  • Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I held on til the top 40 as I wasn't catching anything around that time, after 40th was locked up had to find a spot to double or triple up to have a chance. Dealt 8s in the cut-off, one early position limper, I'm all-in, it's folded around to the limper who calls with KQos and he made trip Qs.I'm out in 31st.looking forward to the next round
What next round?? That was it. It's over...

I went from 1st place to out in about 15 mins. Man, my tournament play has sucked lately...

I held on til the top 40 as I wasn't catching anything around that time, after 40th was locked up had to find a spot to double or triple up to have a chance. Dealt 8s in the cut-off, one early position limper, I'm all-in, it's folded around to the limper who calls with KQos and he made trip Qs.I'm out in 31st.looking forward to the next round
What next round?? That was it. It's over...
Me thinks Gnobby is thinking of the Round 1 Multi-table Restricted Freeroll Tournaments. They don't start until tonight and all you have to do is get into the top 40 to move on. The Weekend w/DN was top four, that's it.

Well I'm out in 103rd. A lot of fun. It is impressive to see the charter members play a little smarter than most freerolls(moreso than normal anyway).Double up early on trip 10's that turned to a full house. Kinda of coasted on that until the blinds got higher and my TT fell to all-ins of QQ and KK.Thems the breaks I guess. Still surprised how much quieter the chat is compared to the forum but I like it quiet anyway.I guess it is on for trying to qualify for the protege.Have a good one and thanks for the fun.