weekend at daniel's freeroll

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bird I know I sound like Phil but that was ENTIRELY disgusting. Congrats on making to Vegas, look forward to seeing you there, but man o man it is going to be really hard for me to find out what 1st place gets. Those were easily the 3 most unlikely outcomes from the whole tourney for me I think.Anyways....Willowdale will be in the house.Can't believe I'm Russia................

Heads up play turned into a blur for me. I remember one hand you had me beat till the river put a straight on board. But hey it happens. Can't wait to get the details for the trip.
hope the plane crashes..LOL just kidding..Have a great time!!I would be much more bitter if I wasnt going to vegas in August!!congrats to all the winners...1 was 407th....dam river rats!! FCP is rigged!!
I think this is the correct order?1   bird750    2  ihaveanicepr  3  freekeffect  4  crocd990Congrats guys! Good luck in vegas.  :-)
That is correct.And thanks.
Congrats to the winners! Have a great time. Get some pics and post it.

piss off, the lot of you.K2 offsuit called my big PF raise with QQ early, had him all in, he hit his third 2 at the turn cost me I think 2000 + of my 4000 stack. That one hurt as it put me from a good early position back to about 1700 -- less than avg at that point.Later I busted on a bit of a mistake, but needed to make a move as blinds were quickly catching up to me.Called min raise (blinds were 300/150) from SB with J9 suited, leaving me with 3600. One caller in ahead of me, BB then called as well. Flop came J blank blank. I checked. BB checked. Original min. raiser (aggressive player but strange with the min. raises) bet out 1000 at 2400 pot. Other caller folds. I'm all in. BB fold. Raiser thinks. Calls. Turns over AJos and I am done.Boooooooooooooooooo.......

Congrats to the winners and all those that were close. I'm sure it was worth the 3+ hours and was good for your heart as well. Enjoy your trip. My dumass didn't deposit until the 31st, so I won't be joining you anytime soon.

I held on til the top 40 as I wasn't catching anything around that time, after 40th was locked up had to find a spot to double or triple up to have a chance. Dealt 8s in the cut-off, one early position limper, I'm all-in, it's folded around to the limper who calls with KQos and he made trip Qs.I'm out in 31st.looking forward to the next round