weekend at daniel's freeroll

got my ticket and im officially the first entranthey if no one else signs up, im the winner, right?Wahoo!!!!!!!!just kidding folks, sign up now, ill see you tomorrow
The process to add the tickets is an automated one but might take as long as 2 hours or so for the tickets to be added to all the accounts so don't panic if you don't see one there yet.
  • Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So how does this work, top 4 from each win?
And first place in each tourney will also get a little something extra while in Vegas. I'll let the imaginations run wild.
And first place in each tourney will also get a little something extra while in Vegas. I'll let the imaginations run wild.
obviously coke, strippers.
you get to take Mishu for a walk!!
Not up yet, but It's still 24.15 hours before kick off  :wink:  I did see that all my FcP points are gone and there isn't even an empty spot where they once where.  :think:
It appears that when we changed some wording in that area it made the points invisible on your account page. Don't worry, they haven't gone anywhere and we'll get them back visible to you.
Oh invisible text! :shock: *Holds monitor next to the heater* :wink:
An entry into the WSOP? 8)
Anyone got a ticket yet?
The tickets will be going into the accounts either today Tues or on Wednesday.
Any word on the blind structure? Fast or slow?
Let's leave that one a mystery for the moment since I don't know. I vote for a turbo with the blinds going up very 3 hands but then again I have ADD.
Any word on the Blind Structure yet? :think:
Anyone got a ticket yet?
The tickets will be going into the accounts either today Tues or on Wednesday.
Any word on the blind structure? Fast or slow?
Let's leave that one a mystery for the moment since I don't know. I vote for a turbo with the blinds going up very 3 hands but then again I have ADD.
Any word on the Blind Structure yet? :think:
I believe it's the normal blind structure. It won't be a turbo but it also won't be 5000 starting chips and half hour blind levels.
I believe it's the normal blind structure. Normal is every 12 mintues or 15?
OK Adam, when I wake up with a crick in my neck feeling like crap warmed over your avatar is just too damn perky.That is all.
Hey it could be worst, you could be waking up right next to me. :club:
My hunch is that the winner will get a seat at the Protege tourney
Your guess is wrong. First of all... all seats are accounted for.Secondly... there will be 2 winners of these extra prizes.Incase nobody picked up on it... when it says... continue to play down... it means... Once you burst the 4 player bubble... the players should keep playing until there is one winner. That winner will get something extra while in vegas. This is the case for both tournies.
Im thinking some sort of freeroll heads up match w/ DN. the protege final isnt in Vegas.