weekend at daniel's freeroll

Randy now that I think about it, I recall a guy by the name of White who either still does or used to work for Garlock Printing. But I'm not sure what his first name was? It's been a couple of years.

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Top 4 finishers should play down to a 1st place winner, who will receive a special bonus prize in Vegas.The top 4 in each tourney? The top 4 overall replay online? The top 4 play in Vegas? Or will the top finishers in each of the tourneys recieve a special prize? Confused in the Nati
They probably mean the top 8 will play down to 1 in Vegas.
I think it means that even though the top 4 go to vegas, play down to 1st (during the freeroll) because 1st will get more prizes.
How many are we thinking are going to be playing?
my guesss is that its going to be the same amount of people as the charter 5k freerolls...cant remember how many were in those tho, im guessing 300-400 in each.
It will be higher than that, especially the Sunday one. Although, maybe not as many charter members deposited as I thought would have. O.k., sue me, I have no idea. :club:
In the email it said like 1800 are eligible to play.
well, got my e-mail notice and it seems that there were only 1823 players who qualified. GL all!
Wow, that's all. This should be a cakewalk!

well, there were 2500 eligible for the $5000 freeroll, and less than 1000 total played i think (apparently people hate money), so by that percentage, we shouldn't have to beat more than 720 total. if 720 total play, each tourney should have about 360. 360:4 = 90:1not really so bad.

I can't wait to play in this one. Unfortunatly I didn't get a chance to play in the 5000$ freerolls as I was extremly busy over the holidays.

i dont have a ticket nor do i even see the tourney listed...any1 have any info?
The tournaments should be listed on the game client 24 hours before the start time and the tickets should be in your accounts at about that same time. The techies are working on placing the tickets in the accounts as I type this.

Not up yet, but It's still 24.15 hours before kick off :wink: I did see that all my FcP points are gone and there isn't even an empty spot where they once where. :think:

The tournaments should be listed on the game client 24 hours before the start time and the tickets should be in your accounts at about that same time. The techies are working on placing the tickets in the accounts as I type this.
keep up the good work, so the first one is tomorrow night right?
Not up yet, but It's still 24.15 hours before kick off :wink: I did see that all my FcP points are gone and there isn't even an empty spot where they once where. :think:
Same with me... my FCP point disappeared :doh:
thank u 4 the quick response.
It appears that when we changed some wording in that area it made the points invisible on your account page. Don't worry, they haven't gone anywhere and we'll get them back visible to you.
keep up the good work, so the first one is tomorrow night right?
The Tournaments are at 9pm EST on Thurs Jan 5th and 2pm EST on Sat Jan 7th.Would just like to thank everybody for their patience when it comes to the tickets being in their accounts. Rest assured that there is room in both tournaments and that we won't meet the maximum in either so there is no pressure to sign up right when the tournament gets posted.The Thurs tournament has now been posted and I hope the tickets get in the accounts shortly. Don't be concerned though if nobody has entered and you don't have a ticket. It means that nobody has a ticket yet but they will be posted to the accounts.
thank u 4 the quick response.
hey, just spoke to help rep and she confirmed that the tickets should appear in about 2 hours.