weekend at daniel's freeroll

The Top 4 finishers should play down to a 1st place winner, who will receive a special bonus prize in Vegas.The top 4 in each tourney? The top 4 overall replay online? The top 4 play in Vegas? Or will the top finishers in each of the tourneys recieve a special prize? Confused in the Nati
They probably mean the top 8 will play down to 1 in Vegas.
It sounded to me like the top 4 of each tournament should play down to a 1st place winner, and that there will be 2 special bonus prizes. I'm going to play it safe and be sure to play down to 1st once I'm in the top 4, just in case that is what they meant.
  • Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's only fitting for the 40th anniversary of the NFL to be hosting the 20th anniversary rematch of the Bears/Patriots game. I think it would make for a great selling point for the game.But then again I'll be happy with who ever the Patriots play in the Superbowl :-) Cool I'm looking forward to meet Daniel in February 8)

It will be Carolina vs. Indy... just cause that's what I picked before the season started.Dang, the first tourny is during the Neg-O TOC and it still SUCKS to multi table on FCP. The second tourney starts 1 hour before I get off of work. Looks like I may have to play in 2 tournies at once on FCP :shutters:

No-Limit Texas Hold'em(10101)Charter Weekend at Daniel's #2 Freeroll (Real Money)Buy In: $0+$0Status: AnnouncedSignup Start: January 06, 02:00 PM ESTin : 4 Days 2 Hours 18 MinutesTournament Start: January 07, 02:00 PM ESTin : 5 Days 2 Hours 18 MinutesEntrants: 0Max Entrants: 2200 What's the blind structure set at? 15 minutes please! :-)

I'm a charter member and made a deposit before the required, but have yet to see this email.Was this emailed to you or is it on the FCP online poker website.Please advise, as a weekend in Vegas @ the Superbowl with Daniel...awesome!!

The Top 4 finishers should play down to a 1st place winner, who will receive a special bonus prize in Vegas.The top 4 in each tourney? The top 4 overall replay online? The top 4 play in Vegas? Or will the top finishers in each of the tourneys recieve a special prize? Confused in the Nati
There's just a little incentive to keep playing and to try and win after the top 4 in each tourney has been determined.
I'm a charter member and made a deposit before the required, but have yet to see this email.Was this emailed to you or is it on the FCP online poker website.Please advise, as a weekend in Vegas @ the Superbowl with Daniel...awesome!!
Check your spam filter and be sure to allow e-mails from info@fullcontactpoker.com.
Didn't you hear?? Nobody from Indiana that drinks Keystone is allowed to win, seriously, it's long standing rule.
:cry: I am NOT giving up Keystone for an all-expense trip to a Super Bowl party in Vegas. Even I have principles.
No-Limit Texas Hold'em(10101) Charter Weekend at Daniel's #2 Freeroll (Real Money)Buy In: $0+$0 Status: Announced Signup Start: January 04, 09:00 PM EST in : 2 Days 9 Hours 20 Minutes Tournament Start: January 05, 09:00 PM EST in : 3 Days 9 Hours 20 Minutes Entrants: 0 Max Entrants: 2200 Tournament Info FCP Charter Members who made a deposit into their real money accounts by December 27, 2005, are eligible for this Freeroll and were given ONE tournament ticket that can be used to enter either the January 5th or the January 7th CM Weekend at Daniel?s Freeroll. The Top 4 finishers in each of these two freeroll tournaments (8 players total) will win a trip to Las Vegas on the weekend of February 4-5 where they will hang out with Daniel Negreanu, play poker and watch the biggest pro football game of the year. The Top 4 finishers should play down to a 1st place winner, who will receive a special bonus prize in Vegas. No-Limit Texas Hold'em(10101) Charter Weekend at Daniel's #2 Freeroll (Real Money)Buy In: $0+$0 Status: Announced Signup Start: January 06, 02:00 PM EST in : 4 Days 2 Hours 18 Minutes Tournament Start: January 07, 02:00 PM EST in : 5 Days 2 Hours 18 Minutes Entrants: 0 Max Entrants: 2200 Tournament Info FCP Charter Members who made a deposit into their real money accounts by December 27, 2005, are eligible for this Freeroll and were given ONE tournament ticket that can be used to enter either the January 5th or the January 7th CM Weekend at Daniel?s Freeroll. The Top 4 finishers in each of these two freeroll tournaments (8 players total) will win a trip to Las Vegas on the weekend of February 4-5 where they will hang out with Daniel Negreanu, play poker and watch the biggest pro football game of the year. The Top 4 finishers should play down to a 1st place winner, who will receive a special bonus prize in Vegas.
When did you receive this email? And has anyone received there entry ticket yet?
I think it's only fitting for the 40th anniversary of the NFL to be hosting the 20th anniversary rematch of the Bears/Patriots game. I think it would make for a great selling point for the game.But then again I'll be happy with who ever the Patriots play in the Superbowl :-) Cool I'm looking forward to meet Daniel in February 8)
I didn't realize this was 1960.
Didn't you hear?? Nobody from Indiana that drinks Keystone is allowed to win, seriously, it's long standing rule.
:cry: I am NOT giving up Keystone for an all-expense trip to a Super Bowl party in Vegas. Even I have principles.
Since when has drinking water flavored beer been a principle?
No-Limit Texas Hold'em(10101) Charter Weekend at Daniel's #2 Freeroll (Real Money)Buy In: $0+$0 Status: Announced Signup Start: January 04, 09:00 PM EST in : 2 Days 9 Hours 20 Minutes Tournament Start: January 05, 09:00 PM EST in : 3 Days 9 Hours 20 Minutes Entrants: 0 Max Entrants: 2200 Tournament Info FCP Charter Members who made a deposit into their real money accounts by December 27, 2005, are eligible for this Freeroll and were given ONE tournament ticket that can be used to enter either the January 5th or the January 7th CM Weekend at Daniel?s Freeroll. The Top 4 finishers in each of these two freeroll tournaments (8 players total) will win a trip to Las Vegas on the weekend of February 4-5 where they will hang out with Daniel Negreanu, play poker and watch the biggest pro football game of the year. The Top 4 finishers should play down to a 1st place winner, who will receive a special bonus prize in Vegas. No-Limit Texas Hold'em(10101) Charter Weekend at Daniel's #2 Freeroll (Real Money)Buy In: $0+$0 Status: Announced Signup Start: January 06, 02:00 PM EST in : 4 Days 2 Hours 18 Minutes Tournament Start: January 07, 02:00 PM EST in : 5 Days 2 Hours 18 Minutes Entrants: 0 Max Entrants: 2200 Tournament Info FCP Charter Members who made a deposit into their real money accounts by December 27, 2005, are eligible for this Freeroll and were given ONE tournament ticket that can be used to enter either the January 5th or the January 7th CM Weekend at Daniel?s Freeroll. The Top 4 finishers in each of these two freeroll tournaments (8 players total) will win a trip to Las Vegas on the weekend of February 4-5 where they will hang out with Daniel Negreanu, play poker and watch the biggest pro football game of the year. The Top 4 finishers should play down to a 1st place winner, who will receive a special bonus prize in Vegas.
When did you receive this email? And has anyone received there entry ticket yet?
This information wasn't sent out in an e-mail. The tournaments are listed here http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker/tour...ts/calendar.php.The tickets should be placed in the accounts of those that qualify either on Tuesday or Wednesday.
I didn't realize this was 1960.
Sorry 40th Superbowl.
I think it's only fitting for the 40th anniversary of the NFL to be hosting the 20th anniversary rematch of the Bears/Patriots game. I think it would make for a great selling point for the game.But then again I'll be happy with who ever the Patriots play in the Superbowl  :-)  Cool I'm looking forward to meet Daniel in February  8)
Smart boy.....Where in Mass are you from ? I live in Marshfield
any way we could still join if we recently made a deposit????teneight
how rescnt? i believe the deadline was the 27th of dec. glif u didnt make a deposit by then, pm DN...he might work something out for u...he really loves ur avatar. :club:
How many are we thinking are going to be playing?
my guesss is that its going to be the same amount of people as the charter 5k freerolls...cant remember how many were in those tho, im guessing 300-400 in each.