daniels new years blog

Happy New Year to Daniel, Lori, FCP and their Families. May it be your best year ever. Memiors was a fantastic film. My wife enjoyed it emensely and I agreee with you to recommend it. And don't miss Munich. Wow. They said it was very bold film for for Speilberg and now I get it. It really makes you think.I railed a good deal of Clown #2. Indeed it did not seem to be the same guy at all. This one seemed much better and far more repectful. Very enjoyable to observe (regardlesss of that outcome, owwie).Kick Butt in '06 D. This is your year baybee.Peace!

What's with the "I can't tell you my plans for the 3-4-5thweekend of February"???That's Superbowl weekend isn't it?? I didn't think it was any secret that he's hosting the winners of the "Weekend at Daniel's" Freeroll.Why the supposed secrecy?

Well, at the time I wasn't aware that it would be announced already.
Sorry to "out" your secret Danny, I know how muchyou love holding those things over us. :club: No chance that my "guess" of the secret thing getsme the 9th ticket into the weekend, eh?? :D:D

It just so happens that my schedule will be opening up around then. :club: As well, for the next year or so I am free to be a Protege, not that I am predicting anything but :wink: ... check my previous post before May/05 and then in May/05 and you will see what I mean. owise1